FIAT Multipla

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Originally posted by subsonique@Feb 17 2005, 17:02
silverfish, that PT Cruiser? well, i would take the car, but not the guy inside hehe.
The PT cruiser is another abomination.

BTW, are you a designer or artist of some kind? If you are that would explain your taste in "eccentric" looking cars. :)

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
silverfish, yup bro, i am an artist, a graphic designer. art is within my blood. hehe eccentric is the right word i reckon.

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
Originally posted by si|verfish@Feb 17 2005, 16:45
In some ways the looks of a car does reflect on to the driver's image.

For example, imagine a good looking fellow, who's properly dressed and comes across as a totally cool fellow. You'd think he would be a great guy to befriend or girls would want to get into his pants. But then you see him get into a Fiat Multipla. And the coolness sort of erodes away (this is assuming 90% of the population hate the Multipla's looks which I'm quietly confident is a fact). It's very similar to those forward mails you get with a naked girl's pictures inside. All is well until you reach the part where she removes her pants and you find out she has a penis.

Now if the good looking chap got into a nice, decent executive saloon instead, that wouldn't happen.

There are better ways to grab someone's attention which will similarly leave a very permanent mark in their minds other than getting into or out of a horrible looking car.
i beg to differ as... like we've said many times before again and again... beauty lies in the hands of the beholder...

for example...

Do you remember last years JGTC reacqueens, the Kurenai? They (four of 'em) and their manager Miyamoto had rented a Honda Stream as their transportation here in KL and about. And guess what? I personally "borrowed" a friend's Multipla to take them out for dinner. And they were like "forget the honda, and let's get into the kawaii no kuruma"

Was is just me or the queens simply like cute cars? :D

And i ain't no good looking man iether heheh

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
delima, ceh ceh ceh, kawaii no kuruma? ceh ceh, never invited me huh? like this la, so called brother haha. when is the next outing la?

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
Originally posted by delimaputih@Feb 17 2005, 16:56
ZephyRed,

I'm confused now...

Your talking bout the juara or the mazda? :b
what mazda? i was replying to the juara pic that itz as ugly as the Fiat multipla... where got mazda? :blink:

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
that time, we have to blanja them, that's why the sending and fetching la...and if i told them also they won't know where exactly the restaurant is... so moi was the driver :)

and they are like kids in the car, jumping here and there, but miyamoto sits in the middle la <_<

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
Originally posted by ZephyRed+Feb 17 2005, 17:18 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZephyRed @ Feb 17 2005, 17:18 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-delimaputih@Feb 17 2005, 16:56
ZephyRed,

I'm confused now...

Your talking bout the juara or the mazda? :b
what mazda? i was replying to the juara pic that itz as ugly as the Fiat multipla... where got mazda? :blink: [/b][/quote]
heheh...sorry

since the sentence was in the middle of two pictures :P

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
haha zephyreed, he was implying on your signature la bro. that RX8 of yours hehe.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
It is many things but it is definitely not beautiful. And I'd not trust Jap chicks judgement in regards to beauty. Definitely not if they classify it as being kawaii. A fat boy with sweaty armpits and dirt all over his shirt would have been classified as kawaii by Jap chicks. Just think about all the ridiculous "kawaii" icons that have come out of Japan.

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
:lol:

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder... itz subject to individual preference la. Some may find the multipla ugly but yet there are a few owners driving it.

like some ppl says the bug-eyed subaru looks like shit... but i find it looking real appealing. ;)

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
yes... for the bug-eyed subaru. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Firstly good improvement.......but
the rear crome lining seems ugly
please remove that item so that it can see better
engine? seem there is no improvement from the catalog i read
110hp not good enough to put your body into the back of the seat
common proton when the real campro(cam profile) will be reveal?
Even standard old waja standard engine has no any variable valve system can get 112hp?
Dont be "cam pro" ok lor....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience