FIAT Multipla

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
Originally posted by deRedd@Feb 14 2005, 21:59
oi delima, i'd argue with u that bangle was a genius. more like a one hit wonder. hehehehe... ;)

redd
yeah...and let's see what he has in store for the rest of the beemer world aye...

oh yeah, welcome to ZTH redd ;)

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
what i have to say is, that if you want to make a profit out of something (and which major car manufacture don't?), design something that the consumer want, and not something radicle and hope that the consumer will accept it, unless your target buyers are blind ppl :P jk.. jk..

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
Originally posted by rollakid@Feb 15 2005, 13:38
what i have to say is, that if you want to make a profit out of something (and which major car manufacture don't?), design something that the consumer want, and not something radicle and hope that the consumer will accept it, unless your target buyers are blind ppl :P jk.. jk..
nah... the thing about italians are that they create with passion, not very much about you or me that is going to or not buying it from them. If they have a concept for the cars and it's good, it's green light all the way. Sales will come later... Think Ferarri, Armani or any renaissance artist for that matter hahaha :lol:

And about the multipla, it's radical alright, but not for the people who can't except it like most of you here, pretty selfish indeed but the italians don't give a damn about it too

and blind people should stay off the steering wheel at all cost! hehehe :P

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by delimaputih+Feb 15 2005, 13:29 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (delimaputih @ Feb 15 2005, 13:29 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by gti88@Feb 14 2005, 22:08
<!--QuoteBegin-delimaputih
@Feb 9 2005, 23:38
some more...

Multipla is a Design. I bought it for the design! Later, i found out
about it`s practicality.

a definite double bonus...

design and practicality, damn! how lucky can you be :D [/b][/quote]
haha .. good one bro ! :lol: :lol: ^_^

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Bangle is, to say it very nicely, controversial. Its really a love or hate thing.

The Multipla is HIDEOUS!!! Period.

Some quotes:
"Its like the car has a disease"
"Its deformed"
"It has spots"

For all of its supposed practicality, driveability, etc. its all been a complete and utter waste of time because of its looks.

"I've seen more attractive gangreenous wounds than this"
"Its got the sex appeal of a camel, with gingivitis"

Describes the Fiat Multipla just nice.

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
mind if i add some more :D

"Ugly but brilliant"

"So easily better than the rest"

"Utterly adored by the totally deluded"

"Your kids will embarrass you more"

"You will grow to love it!"

"Practical, unbelievably spacious, economical, ugly, awesome"

"I want one. Ugly? Who cares?"

"Despite such weirdness, the Multipla turns out to be one of the best-driving small people carriers there is."

"A very pleasant and revolutionary car to live with"

"The interior is fantastic, it gives you a great airy feeling. You look down on everybody too, with a fair sized, seperate seats for everyone"

"It's a practical, comfortable to drive, easy to park, fun looking, fairly fuel economical family car"

"Fantastic family car, brilliantly designed, a great buy"

"This is more than a car, it's a way of life, part of the family. A real head-turner & it's a secret society with waving & headlamp flashing the norm."

"Drives like its on rails because it's wide body and handles bends like a Porsche"

"It's been out now for 5 years, yet it still gets curious stares into the interior"

"Amazingly, it is only as long as a Fiat Bravo, while still having good interior space as well, and a very good handling around the corners"

deRedd

Feb 14, 2005
Pee Jay
anyone ever run a 1.9 JTD multipla? let's see how you laugh when it hands ur ass to u at 200kph. ;)

redd

deRedd

Feb 14, 2005
Pee Jay
anyone ever run a 1.9 JTD multipla? let's see how you laugh when it hands ur ass to u at 200kph. ;)

redd

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Hey OSFlanker, was the photo below taken at the Shah Alam City Karting track?
It looks familar lah.. if not mistaken, I might be in this photo too. Do u remember which event was this?

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Yeah some love it, so you have your reasons. I have mine for hating it too.

To some people like me, it doesn't matter if it's roomier than a 747, handles like a Lotus Elise, goes like a Ferrari Enzo and has a Rolls Royce interior. The fact that it's absolutely hideous spoils everything.

anyone ever run a 1.9 JTD multipla? let's see how you laugh when it hands ur ass to u at 200kph.
Wow...I'm seriously contemplating suicide because I got "tapaued" by an ugly car. BIG FUCKING DEAL! Seriously anybody who does get annoyed by getting "tapaued" by the Multipla should kill themselves.

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
Originally posted by si|verfish@Feb 16 2005, 09:56
Yeah some love it, so you have your reasons. I have mine for hating it too.

To some people like me, it doesn't matter if it's roomier than a 747, handles like a Lotus Elise, goes like a Ferrari Enzo and has a Rolls Royce interior. The fact that it's absolutely hideous spoils everything.

anyone ever run a 1.9 JTD multipla? let's see how you laugh when it hands ur ass to u at 200kph.
Wow...I'm seriously contemplating suicide because I got "tapaued" by an ugly car. BIG FUCKING DEAL! Seriously anybody who does get annoyed by getting "tapaued" by the Multipla should kill themselves.
same goes to anyone who is annoyed by Fiat Multipla's looks...

let it be...

hehehe :P

Michael85

Known Member
Sep 30, 2004
Visit site
weird outlook,alien :o ?sticth? :o haha...seriously i would go for look as well whe i m buying a car,performance and quality too... :rolleyes:

deRedd

Feb 14, 2005
Pee Jay
silverfish, nah u shdnt need to commit suicide if ur tapau-ed by an ugly car. god knows i lose to souped-up hondas, too, sometimes. ;)

but u shd kill urself if ur tapau-ed by an MPV! LOL! ;)

but hey, continue to hate the multipla. like i said, it doesnt need ur approval, just ur respect. :)

redd

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
but seriously, no matter how crazy you guys go at bashing the Mutlipla, you guys keep on buying loads of other ugly cars. at least, Multipla has its originality, as most other Euro cars. it has its identity and yup, it does not need blind people to buy it simply because there are more blind people buying other crapped cars. seriously people, IDENTITY counts in case you never noticed. and Multipla is targeted at certain market level, none like most of us here. like redd said, it needs respect not approval. the Italian designed it with passion, and with passion comes hate. but subsequently, hate will subside and love will take over. maybe you need time to love it, and Multipla has all the time you need.

and seriously, i reckon this argument is going no where. you bash Multipla, other people bash you. it's neverending, and just to educate you guys, DESIGN IS SO SUBJECTIVE AND TASTE IS THE ENEMY OF ART SINCE THE BREAK OF DAWN. so if those of you think he or she has super nice car, you better think again, as you may think you have a lovely car, but what the other people think of it, could be right the oppsite. it's neverending and i am not too sure why i posted this.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

lol..guys..its not happen..
since i were change Stok to ~>a sport steering on it..

when my car..go above 110-120 speed..KM
my steering vibrating..keep on shaking...
but it will take some times..to turn back to normal..while u keep on running this certain speeding..

some of my friends..say that..i change my stok rim 13 to Rim 16.
while i still using back the stok absorber..promble..
say that..my rim 16 not support the stok absorber..cause to big??
will make me..car more shark while cross...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience