Driven: The new Proton Inspira 1.8 manual

fredrick99

Jan 31, 2010
Johor bahru
sorry to join in.

i once heard.When can proton produce a better quality car.
Now we r getting a better quality car for below 100K.when we buy a proton
with poor quality we complain.Now we get a better quality car we still complain.
Re-badge or re-name we also benefit.(those who booked the inspira)

when the lancer GT came out.we said if it is 25k cheaper even better.
When proton perdana came out.We said if the quality is better even better.
Now they really come out a better car for a lower price.
i would say it's a good buy.

duck_killer99

Known Member
Mar 29, 2006
Hey bashers and non-bashers, if you will, take a moment from the constant bashing and look back at all the comments made. You guys know what onlookers will think? Funny. That's the only word that ever crossed their minds. The simple fact is Proton is rebadging, and will continue doing so in the coming years if they have to. And your constant bashing will not get us or them anywhere. Like the many people have said, don't like the car, go ahead and buy whatever car that you like. And for the record, Proton can't keep the price down is because they don't sell the car to many places, thus lesser income which translates to higher cost, a jolly good reason to why they can't be placed at the same levels as Toyota or Honda or Mitsu.

Cheers
haha, u r right. proton still selling inspira, no matter how u all bash into it. no one can stop the earth spinning......

honda

Jan 3, 2004
sel
if you can't sustain the business after 25 years. shut it down or sell them to other bigger cooperations. it doesn't make you malaysia's car if you still re-badge your own car.....sucks to the bottom eh?
we all know P will never shutdown or sell nomatter how much money they lost... some ppl just need dis company to make money for them with some WAYS... just like our toll also... who knows where the money gone??? only till the the day u r part of the beneficiary... :)

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
well...if u run a food factory,

was it worth for u to mills your own ingredient of flour,buy machinery needed for processing,raw material etc etc while u can buy the flour cheaper from the other other factory without needing any additional machine for that?

plus with current gov. having huge debt,there's not much proton can do with limited budget....after all,the expected production number wouldn't be able to justify the cost to develop new car...as proton needed to use it for more mass customer like better campro engine,new mid-small family car,ecora with better engine,new personaR development....

well its not only about rebadging....widen the perspective....u'll see the rationale.... :adore:
what is mean by great idea? use gov tax protection, and reproduce ppl product. is not calling national car. is not national car at all.if inspira is a 100% buatan malaysia, i have no word to say even gov tax import car in high tax coz we must protect our country industry in first place! inspira is a shame of proton. dun say other company also rebadge so we also rebadge. other eat shit, proton also follow eat shit?
first, proton profit from inspira is come from tax margin. simple tax other ppl flour in skyhigh price.
second, proton have limit budget?, just close down! what wan susah susah.
all import car tax 100-150% tax. ckd in malaysia give 50-100% tax.

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

funny malaysian...

whoever saying cut and paste is a backstep...please learn more about automotive industry...

you like volkswagen golf gti? please list out how many chassis, engine were copied from golf...
i can state more than 3 different manufacturer using that engine..and more than 5 models...
can you?

owh..toyota 88c...race car build on year 1988..is toyota moving backwards by introducing the vios? ;-p
celica?
LFA? go condemn that expensive toy...
proud with vvti? lol...
duuno u say what.....other car use gti engine n chasis.....all is under vw group. u r the most funny malaysian!

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

why doesnt anyone go bash perodua when they copied every single model? funny....
toyota/daihatsu got share in perodua. is 1 family!

honda

Jan 3, 2004
sel
i don like Nissan... but i don bash it... just choose other brand...
but u fcking raise up all other alternative brand price up 100%, n ur own brand remain cheap with no QC...
then wat is my choice? buying same thing with 100% price more or buy ur P cars???
how many % of the residents affort to buy a same product with 100% more expensive n better QC?
u abolish the tax n have a fairly business, n u could fcking scream infront of my face, 'u don fcking like my car, then just fck off'
n i'll fck u no free n never bash u...
:thefinger:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
fact of the matter is everyone can say what they want to say ... criticize the car ... criticize the article ... criticize the examples ... criticize the government ... criticize the manufacturer ... and even criticize each other ... but the Inspira will sell in the millions ... its just a matter of a few months and there will be more Inspira's on the road than the criticism your shallow minds can muster out ... so face it ... it's gonna sell and it's gonna sell well ... don't like it don't buy la ... simple ... now bring on the bashing ... :burnout:
because malaysia have alot ppl like u(in proton too) thats why our national n proton never grow up!
dun like your,suka lu beli tak suka u jgn beli!
inspira is value for money, juz cant accept proton use gov tax protection loop hole to earn profit!

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

i don like Nissan... but i don bash it... just choose other brand...
but u fcking raise up all other alternative brand price up 100%, n ur own brand remain cheap with no QC...
then wat is my choice? buying same thing with 100% price more or buy ur P cars???
how many % of the residents affort to buy a same product with 100% more expensive n better QC?
u abolish the tax n have a fairly business, n u could fcking scream infront of my face, 'u don fcking like my car, then just fck off'
n i'll fck u no free n never bash u...
:thefinger:
????????????

honda

Jan 3, 2004
sel
don understant ar... aiya... :)

m thinking to gather all those 2 years old good condition lancer gt, about 90k over 100k value now...
compare with those buying the new 2.0 inspira... in 3 years time after, let see whose car has lesser problem...
P supporters... want??

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
hihi...i gt no lancer GT but my bro gt 1 buy oni 114k(compare to inspira 95k) when promotion. 2.3%PA sumore. inspira PA is 4.25%.

advangt

Oct 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
proton build persona/saga but still sales myvi better than persona/saga. proton build savy but still sales viva better than savy.proton build exora but still sales alza better than exora although proton car quality begin to be more better nowadays.proton produce their own engine and car design which are more higher spec,resionable price and spacious but p2 still leading. all this happens u guys think why? many people out there don't give a damn shit about copying or rebadging cars.do you think they who buy p2 cars don't know perodua copying and rebadging? dont talk about not proud to proton la..proton never grow up la..shameful la...bla..bla..

Last edited:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
proton build persona/saga but still sales myvi better than persona/saga. proton build savy but still sales viva better than savy.proton build exora but still sales alza better than exora although proton car quality begin to be more better nowadays.proton produce their own engine and car design which are more higher spec,resionable price and spacious but p2 still leading. all this happens u guys think why? many people out there don't give a damn shit about copying or rebadging cars.do you think they who buy p2 cars don't know perodua copying and rebadging? dont talk about not proud to proton la..proton never grow up la..shameful la...bla..bla..
from ur word i understand sumthing. i make a conclusion that is malaysia dunno how to built car!!!

alexcheng5353

Mar 22, 2005
Proton!!! U doing shit all this 25 years.. be honest la.. i dont give a damn shit on proton.. and i dont proud of proton all this time.. because of proton we need to pay higher import taxes for cars.. i proud of produa.. although they rebage.. but they keep the quality and the price is reasonable and affortable to malaysian.. proton!!! damn shitty la.. sell to malaysian.. 80k for this rebage thing.. some more just 50k diff with actual lancer.. without this stupid policy or taxes.. u guys can compare lancer price without taxes is almost the same price with this piece of shit.. and some more.. proton selling his own car to malaysian higher price compare to other export country.. you guys can think.. (Japan no need to have this policy but thier brands are successful).. all proton know is when sells drop they will go back to gov and cry for support and money.. because of proton.. Toyota had been rejected to establish thier manufacturing in Malaysia.. else we will get cheaper and quality toyota in malaysia and malaysian will have more hiring rate due to new factory open.. so all come back is just politics.. i think without the help of gov, proton will grow.. but with gov protection.. they will always like a baby.. never grow.. I am proud with produa and naza.. proton!! pui!!!

Nov 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Inspira 2.0...just hate to love it...very nice car..save 25k..frm ori lancer ..only the badge not the same..but can buy mitsu badge anywhere for just few ringgit... then u get lancer..2.0GT...the 25k u save can use to upgrade turbo kit, to twin scroll turbo or even supercharge the mivec powerplant...then u will get lancer-evolution...nice deal, Proton really hit the gold mines this time..
hahaha...agree bro!!save cost,save money..but hav a nice car.:driver:

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
you all very bising la...while you were naked and bashing proton in your air conditioned home watching japanese AV i just paid my hard earned money for a booking.

so what if it is a mitsubishi rebadged? I LOVE IT!

and give me 3 years so i use off the warranty, and with 2 years loan left i would be sourcing EVO X halfcut for my next project car.

My Saga needs to retire already.

Why so many bashers here in ZTH nowadays ar? too free is it? got time gimme time la...i everyday work until pangsai pun boh eng... dun like mai buy other car la. esh...

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
Why so many bashers here in ZTH nowadays ar? too free is it? got time gimme time la...i everyday work until pangsai pun boh eng... dun like mai buy other car la. esh...

hahaaaa :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mugen has been churning out tuned versions of Honda’s finest for decades. The Civic has obviously been their weapon of choice but the tuner has even lent their magic touch to the Accord and have recently come out with a supercharged CR-Z. Even the lightweight Ariel Atom has been bestowed a touch of its sword.

Well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience