Mugen could be working their magic on the Jazz

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Mugen has been churning out tuned versions of Honda’s finest for decades. The Civic has obviously been their weapon of choice but the tuner has even lent their magic touch to the Accord and have recently come out with a supercharged CR-Z. Even the lightweight Ariel Atom has been bestowed a touch of its sword.

Well according to the folks at Autocar, the British arm of Mugen reportedly wants to perform some of its wizardry on the Jazz. Although the house has designed a number of aesthetical parts such as body kits for the Jazz, the new plan will include a more comprehensive package that will probably include engine and chassis work.

In fact, the program could very well end up with a Jazz that is powered by the K20A from a Civic Type-R or even a supercharged 1.5-liter hybrid, the likes that now calls the Mugen CR-Z’s engine bay home.

We have to admit the idea of it makes us salivate with excitement but as of now, everything is merely hearsay and the birds that whispered it to us could very well fly away so just take it with a pinch of salt and pray to gods of VTEC really hard.

Source: Autocar and Autoblog

tommyho91

Jun 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
R3 is far way behind of the Mugen motorsport historic...
way far behind buddy
or should i say, NO CHANCE :biggrin:

AS I SEE , R3 Maybe is far behind mugen in term of history , but i dunno la , as i seen MSS QUALIFYING LAP FOR SATRIA NEO ALSO FASTER THAN FD2R , but form start i just mean , honda best tunning part is mugen , for proton best tunning part is R3:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Hope u guys can help me on this matter, my current engine is going to die.... :sad_smile:

i't hard to find aura hf , especially Gtti nowdays....

rgds.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience