Cusco or GAB ...which is better for wira

logen04

Feb 5, 2008
hi all,

i need advice from those who have experinced using hi/lo soft/hard adjustable suspension.

which is better, CUSCO or GAB SS series? and why...

pls advice.

logen.

both brand differs (obviously) in their prices. What your budget like?
A budget would help other to give you their input.

logen04

Feb 5, 2008
2.5k...

my concern is...if i switch to hard, would there still be cushion when i hit potholes...dont want a huge bang, thus losing comfort.

seperlinky

logen, there are no such thing as comfort when if use switch it to hard.

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
what is the spring rate for cusco suspension?is it specially made for wira or u opted for the 1 made
for evo 1,2,3?

i suggest you buy cusco
Cusco brand is good, but I heard its for competitive driving oriented, so it can be a bit hard for public road driving, esp malaysia road. GAB brand not sure.

Anyway, i advice members try not to buy springs/absorber from kedai potong. They are cheaper but they are (mostly) defective or close to expiration and needed service.

Just me 0.05 cents

logen04

Feb 5, 2008
it's meant for the EVOs...

Bump: it's meant for the EVOs...

Bump: i know...but i dowan to feel like "running without abosobers at all" and sends the dash board crashing when hit holes...get wat i mean?

joev8796

Oct 23, 2008
evo's body is harder n heavier. if wit tat settin in ur wira sure is a lil bit over, thn u dun hav think bout comfy feelin as it wil b a solid rod like. i put in a 1.8 spring in2 my 1.5 edi make me suffer. wat they said r rite as malaysian road conditon is reali bad. wit tat kind of harder settin ur car may not hold on da road wel or even worse thn ur ori stock suspension.

handlin is not achieve wit hard settin suspension but oso hav 2 consider da road condition, tyres, chassis n ur requirement.

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
if u said it's for evo,u will feel bumpy.first of all,evo weight 1++kg more then wira.sec,it design
for 4wd car to eliminate squat when the car accelerate meaning if u install on ur car,u will feel
hard at the rear.

wira3319

Feb 22, 2007
i'm also exprience using cusco on wira 1.6, not really bad, sometimes when i press the throttle, power come as i want, like it when speed over 100km not like "sampan"...:biggrin:

But too bumpy when drive slowly..now change to standard one..:proud:

wira3319

Feb 22, 2007
i'm also posted a thread like this b4, the ppl suggest to using HWL adjs abs, not to hard and soft...:smokin:

Trinityblood

Nov 10, 2007
dun waste u time go for cusco...make sure zero2 coilover one...not the big shaft.
it comes wif adjuster at the body no only the spring palce can be adjusted...sure u
wont regret...forget bout comfort when u chose perfomance part bro..:biggrin:

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vXTRWXKL54Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Who remembered the Ridge Racer franchises from years ago? This is one great arcade game to spend time on. This game is very much like Burnout series, where you are involved in a demolition derby, racing each other in town. Although I feel the graphics are a bit lacking (as compared to Grand Theft Auto V anD Need for Speed : The Run) , I'm sure the game play should make...