GAB Super, orig japan

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Item(s):GAB Super, absorber from JAPAN,orig from JAPAN, wirtten there made in JAPAN

Package includes:4 pieces absober only

Price:rm700, bought new at rm1200!!!

Warranty:1 week form me

Dealing method:cod

Location of seller:serdang

Contact method/details:pm me for HP no.

Age of item:roughly 2 years

---

Item(s) conditions:no leaking, not stupid bouncing around type, handle holes/bump with 1 stroke,

Picture:

Reason for sale:its hard!! i manage to smoke some cars with tis going up hill(genting)
, handling is really really nice! but its juz too hard, gona use some cheaper arb which r not competition type, gona miss tose corner tho

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
bro,

last time u want to swap that abs with my I4 Ecu... suddenly cancelled. And then deal again and u want me to top up some cash... fine but then u disappear again. Never reply my PM...

Seriously, im :angry_smile: with you... but its ok now... i bought new SUZUKISPORT abs from tajima with spring

I have no idea what kind of swifter are u?!

Anyway, good luck

crazzy

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
hi xtorm, RM700 for your GAB asorbers eh? please let me know your best price and PM me your number so that i may contact you.. :)

issit adjustable?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all ZTH forumers,
i sudah pening kepala think about this.i would like to buy my 1st car.the problem is the car ori body is satria 1.3 and now already convert engine to Satria GTI 1.8.the seller said that he got the endorsement letter from JPJ and also he said have contact.i don't really mind about that.

what i really mind that,will JPJ sita my car if i kena tahan in road block? i afraid that the seller endorse letter is the one that pay undertable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience