CRZ officially in next week - Sports Hybrid for non-geeks finally arrives.

Will I Buy the Honda CR-Z?

• Yes - This is THE hybrid for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Still don't appeal to me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wanyoi

Known Member
Apr 25, 2010
Kuala Rompin
yes, already submitted the loan before knowing when the car will be launch and the actual price.as a honda dealer said, price estimated 120k,so i submit loan for 85k.hoping the price will be drop.hoping to get the car a.s.a.p,but maybe have to wait for a month because of plate number.
oh and 1 more, for those who dont like too much with the bright colour interior, maybe can wait because in japan,they are already launching yellow crz and black interior.check out at youtube

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
so.. lets put VW polo GTI 2 door with this.. who will win? i believe is VW :)
they're different cars. price may be similar but the Polo GTI is forced induced, makes 60bhp more and has better transmission. though the CRZ could give more kms per litre.

wanyoi

Known Member
Apr 25, 2010
Kuala Rompin

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
The official pics are everywhere, but what people like us here, want to see are the tricked out versions currently available for inspiration, so here they are.

oh damnit. them two pics up there did it fer me.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
thanx bro.i go for 6speed mt..as i know, cvt will be bring in starting next year.but still,i want the 6speed mt.
good to know it's the manual and good to know honda is in fact prioritizing the manual version. do keep us updated on yours wanyoi, we're really excited to know how the CRZ will perform locally

wanyoi

Known Member
Apr 25, 2010
Kuala Rompin
good to know it's the manual and good to know honda is in fact prioritizing the manual version. do keep us updated on yours wanyoi, we're really excited to know how the CRZ will perform locally
orait bro no problem.thanx anyway :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

[/COLOR]2012 Honda CR-Z - MUGEN Accessories - Official Site

hopefully honda.my bring in this kit as well ? :biggrin:
rumors said can get this kit for 20k.im not sure.but i think honda malaysia always prefer to bring MODULO rather than mugen,am i rite?
this is the video of honda crz modulo
ã€ã‚¯ãƒ*ーズアップ】CR-Z モデューãƒ* パーツ装ç€è»Š - YouTube

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
wanyoi,

The AP issue raise since last September.
The Recondition Car Dealer (at my place)inform, the G*V going to increase the AP tax.
So they unable to confirm the selling price for most cars.

If the AP tax increase, I have to scrap my plan...
coz the price surely crazy...

wanyoi

Known Member
Apr 25, 2010
Kuala Rompin
wanyoi,

The AP issue raise since last September.
The Recondition Car Dealer (at my place)inform, the G*V going to increase the AP tax.
So they unable to confirm the selling price for most cars.

If the AP tax increase, I have to scrap my plan...
coz the price surely crazy...
are u planning to buy a crz?for now,still have to for confirmation.if the price increase,let say 140k,i might prefer buying a fn2r or dc5r :biggrin:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
wanyoi,

CRZ not for the moment...
I required a bigger space for family ride.

The AP issue apply to all new coming cars.
Seems everything going to increase...
Too much la, coz the current tax already BOMB...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus has unveiled some daring, if somewhat necessary, plans to push more cars in the future by producing sports cars with a slightly wider curve of appeal that will surely pull in a wider target market. Nonetheless, when Lotus Chief Executive Officer Dany Bahar speaks of looking for new buyers, the man isn’t talking about getting cars off the showroom floor but the actual company itself.

While Lotus is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience