Civic bushing

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
Anyone here knows how much it cost for the front driveshaft bushing?? for eg....i dunno wut u call it but its one of the bushing for the front shaft...anyone??both left and right koyak dy..need to know the price huhuhuh.. thnx

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
What a coincidence that mine have some noise coming out from the front part too. It goes like gluk, gluk, gluk when you go over uneven roads. Quite irritating. I remember changing one side for about RM75. Its called the tie rod end or some shit like that.

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
haha okok got "geng"...75 is quite cheap...my fren quoted me around 100-200 plus...damn!

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
why don't u try PU bushes? you can go to hokomoto racing in batu caves and get a price quotation. superpro PU bushes... i think better than oem rubber bushes

DemmfM

Feb 25, 2006
can we just buy the superpro bush and ask other shop to instal for us? the installation is same method as std bush rite? coz the w'ship price there quite high..err.. for me laa..

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
i think it is possible to do that.... if you go to 'chassis and wheel' section, search for superpro. someone is selling them

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
im living in epo le bro...dunno wher to get superpro bushes or other PU bushes here..sigh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using a 1983 e28........
how to cuci da spark plugs?

the plugs are
SPARK PLUGS BOSCH SUPER BP5ES
W8DC

can sum1 teach me any other ways to wash the plugs?
the technique im using now is
i first wash it in petrol.....then i use a tooth brush to wash the head.......then i wash again n use the sand paper to scrap the black stuffz....(if not mistaken is copper oxide) then i wash again.......kau tim.....clean like new....
any other wayz? plz share

*reposting this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience