Civic 99/00 rear lip needed

acel

Known Member
May 31, 2004
I notice that those who hv the rear lip install, there is no rear mud flap.

Is it true that the rear mud flap hv to go in order to fit in the rear lip??

Need advise.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Originally posted by sasuke+Dec 10 2004, 10:12 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sasuke @ Dec 10 2004, 10:12 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-acel@Dec 10 2004, 09:22

Need advise.
Yes, you're right. After you got the lips who still need that ugly mud flap? :lol: [/b][/quote]
Exactly. :)

I hate chrome trims, especially those fender trims. I have all the chrome trims removed and replaced with rubber moldings. :D

superstreet

Known Member
May 14, 2004
Ulu Klang
Visit site
me too... the first thing i did when i got my EK was to remove the chrome trims on the wheel arches, and painted the chrome trims on the windows to black... same as JDM ;)

sasuke

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 23, 2004
Originally posted by Hikaru+Dec 10 2004, 10:22 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hikaru @ Dec 10 2004, 10:22 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sasuke@Dec 10 2004, 10:12
<!--QuoteBegin-acel
@Dec 10 2004, 09:22

Need advise.

Yes, you're right. After you got the lips who still need that ugly mud flap? :lol:
Exactly. :)

I hate chrome trims, especially those fender trims. I have all the chrome trims removed and replaced with rubber moldings. :D
[/b][/quote]
Where you managed to convert to rubber moldings? Which shop, mind to tell? Are you in KL or JB?

sasuke

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 23, 2004
Originally posted by superstreet@Dec 10 2004, 10:45
me too... the first thing i did when i got my EK was to remove the chrome trims on the wheel arches, and painted the chrome trims on the windows to black... same as JDM ;)
I've removed the wheel trims on the wheel arches. Now planning to remove the windows one. Can paint also ah, paint wouldn't drop? Coz very smooth surface... Painting my car in next 2 weeks, thinking of painting it together.

superstreet

Known Member
May 14, 2004
Ulu Klang
Visit site
depends on how they do it la... need to sandpaper properly and put few layers of black paint... and also careful not to damage the clips when removing em from ur car.. mine's been painted for about six months... still good... just be careful when u send ur car to the car wash.. careless banglas may scratch 'em

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Originally posted by sasuke@Dec 10 2004, 10:51
Where you managed to convert to rubber moldings? Which shop, mind to tell? Are you in KL or JB?
Try to source these rubber door moldings from chopshop, that's the way I got mine. Usually the lining on the body has been sawed off together so quite hard to get, and it also means worthless to the chopshops.

When I found mine, the chopshop owner was asking RM150 for it so I turn it away and told them you have been sawing off these moldings but now asking so much for me? We, however, compromised a deal by trading in my chrome molding to exchange with him.... <_<

Remember, if nobody want it or looking for it, it's a piece of shit. If everybody is looking for it, shit can turns out to be a piece of gold.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
This is another OEM rear lip for 96~98 4drs Ferio. It will not fit on 99~00 bumper. I have seen the front lip before but can't get the picture, it's close to the rear lip which you kinda get the idea.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Dec 18 2004, 10:30
chun ler.......w/ gold emblem somore.......

yo, Hikaru.....
ur car...?? :o
nah, my car is VSM. Check my signature "Hikaru" to get the link to www.cardomain.com.

The gold emblem trim kit is original as well released by Honda. They also have the gold trim kit for the front grille.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus.
i know that this question is asked plenty of times but i think no one can give me an exact answer
So iam kindda like doing a reseach on this thing..so if u guys (anyone have comments, pls just write it here)

iam using a 1.8 sohc mitsu engine which i have converted from a 1.6.
iam wondering if i were to change to a dohc head, either 1.8 dohc turbo or normal NA head, wat is the difference in terms of power. ( for those convert the similar process, 1.6 or 1.8- plz leave ur comments...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience