Can 4G63T EVO4 fits into SGTI?

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Hello everyone, i was wondering whether 4G63T EVO4 fits into Satria GTI perfectly without modding the mounting?..if were to mod the mounting, will it cause any further complications(e.g mounting easily cracked or any other problems)..other than this, will it endorse by the JPJ?..if there's anybody in ZTH driving SGTI with evo4 engine, pls help me ok..thanks a lot..:driver:

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
cannot...heehe...buy hfcut evo 3 lar...haiya..easy...power...more or less same as evo 4...unless if u wanna upgrade larr....

kenzo

6,000 RPM
my evo fits in gen2 perfectly without the need to mod the mounting, but for satria gti for sure need to mod, and i dont think can past jpj at all, firstly its already 2.0, then mounting modify, worse....how u approve also, if block sure kena...why not fit evo 3?

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Can swap in the sgti.But,you need a lot of effort and budget.Just bolt in the evo3 4g63t
and save alot lot lot of money and time.One more thing,e3 engine is more reliable on the road with minimal modding.If you want monster car,just buy cheap vr4 engine and spend extra money to mod it.:smokin:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
aiseh, i dun like the look of evo3 engine ler, looks so old ade..sorry, i dun mean to insult those using evo3 engines but i really like the new 4G63T looks(E4-E9)..i like the red color valve head head with the timing belt terbalik+valve cover....just love it so much..but i've seen 1 SGTI with EVO4 for sale at motor trader and he says he's got JPJ approved..there was also a Putra EVO4 for sale here at ZTH and it has got JPJ endorsed as well..so i'm kinda curious lo..

lan_eterna

8,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Cheras/S.Alam
www.freewebs.com
aiseh, i dun like the look of evo3 engine ler, looks so old ade..sorry, i dun mean to insult those using evo3 engines but i really like the new 4G63T looks(E4-E9)..i like the red color valve head head with the timing belt terbalik+valve cover....just love it so much..but i've seen 1 SGTI with EVO4 for sale at motor trader and he says he's got JPJ approved..there was also a Putra EVO4 for sale here at ZTH and it has got JPJ endorsed as well..so i'm kinda curious lo..
can fit tis da pic fit on satria body :smokin:BUT alot of job & money involved

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
yaya..this is nice but i think dis is a drag machine right?..

Not_Bad!!

Known Member
Apr 24, 2008
if u really want that kind of project....u need to forget about getting the engine endorse by jpj...sure 100percent will not pass...before this i have experienced endorsing 1 car with just only a welding that only done to the engine mounting bracket at the engine n it is only done at 1 side at the engine mounting far from touching the mounting bracket at the chasis but it still been having lot of question n it nearly giving me fail result for the inspection...cause the rules now when u doing an engine modification u cannot done any welding,changing,knocking at the original engine mounting bracket at the chasis...sure u got fail result by doing that.....so,give it a choice

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
....welding,changing,knocking at the original engine mounting bracket at the chasis.....is consider illegal thus approval will not be given from JPJ.

yes, that's roughly explains the situation.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im looking for engine damper for my Waja, i already search for few accs. shop but cant found it. Got any Waja user here got mod any engine damper for their car to recogment?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience