BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

lawrenceyee

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2005
my good friend currently driving a E30 with 1jz engine, im really impressed with it. The problem is when you corner, the thing will not be that stable, front too heavy, aiya, forgot its understeer or oversteer. The car is excellend in straight line, but when corner..different story la. Why dont you upgrade your suspension first and then breks. Good start

im using Bilstein Sport Absorbers with Lowered springs, 15" rims with G3 tyres, sweet i must say! XD
1 of my fren jz told me that now eventhough i success in endorce my e30 with sr20det also no use cause when i meet a jpj road block sure i kena tarik also...is it real on it??

chris_eunos

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Perak
well, so far my friends havent kena yet, just loud exhaust, to be honest, our cars are quite old d, the police also dont really kacau unless ur modify damn kao la..loud exhaust for example

ACS3sport

Apr 23, 2006
thx for ur comment chris.abt the rust the owner done it b4 i bought this car so no worry on this.but the suspension is really spoil edi so planning to get a adjustable absorber for it.
Hello lawrenceyee...

I suggest you to get Koni adjustable damper + Eibach pro kit spring..!!! That will be just fine for your future plan..!!!
:regular_smile:

p/s: Congrats on your e30.

chris_eunos

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Perak
well, i would recommend Bilstein sport absorbers + H&R springs = 1800+1200=RM3000, the ultimate street setup!

chris_eunos

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Perak
i have the bilstein on only, dont have H&R...:( im using some unknown Short springs la..XD quite satisfied!!! faster buy bro!!!

ACS3sport

Apr 23, 2006
are you sure? have u install ur blistein yet?
Yeah... Are you sure Chris...?

Better get EIBACH pro kit..!!! It's only RM1050 loor and you won't regret... But if you still want that H&R just let me know yaa..!!! I can sell cheap cheap for you..!!! :regular_smile:

Anyway, what type of Bilstein do you use...? Is it Black or yellow color...?

meens_3399

Apr 20, 2007
Intro newbies

A very good day to all big2 bro E30...im owned e30 with sr20 b4...but unfortunately, my wiring & engine were burn...dont know how its happen...for the moment im using std engine m20 with sr20 gran registered....looking for convert it again...any suggestions or comments...sr20 or rb20?...i dont know much about the convertion engine bcoz i bought it with sr20 engine converted...need ur advice big2 bro...
i've got set eibach sport spring used...anyone interested juz pm me k...

jackyhong

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
kl
A very good day to all big2 bro E30...im owned e30 with sr20 b4...but unfortunately, my wiring & engine were burn...dont know how its happen...for the moment im using std engine m20 with sr20 gran registered....looking for convert it again...any suggestions or comments...sr20 or rb20?...i dont know much about the convertion engine bcoz i bought it with sr20 engine converted...need ur advice big2 bro...
i've got set eibach sport spring used...anyone interested juz pm me k...
sr20 more powerfull! rb20 is old model! reason to convert: drift??

meens_3399

Apr 20, 2007
sr2o-det s13 engine

sr20 more powerfull! rb20 is old model! reason to convert: drift??
Me also most interested with sr20...no drift la bro...juz for leisure drive...but the hydraulic clucth make my leg cramp...need a gurl beside for release it...huhu....so now...im looking for the sr20 engine & their wiring as well...long shaft, manual gear box, intercooler & piping still in good conditions.,..do pm me if the engine is available...

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Guys!! ANYONE WANT TO EXCHANGE STANDARD BMW ENGINE+GearBox++++ WITH MY SR20DET

The following is what i will be offering...from My BMW

SR20DET Engine + Wiring
SR20 Gearbox
Trust Wastegate
Greedy BOV
Banana Piping
Intercooler Piping
VR4 Intercooler
Garrett AR60 (BIG TURBO) ON TOP!!!!!
Wastegate Piping
4 Port Nissan Brakes+Servo
Radiator
BASICALLY ALL GO and Put back Standard Engine

I am looking at RM 10K for all

If go with the entire car Plus another dashboard for E30(verynice condition) 1984
2 door version with rear disc brakes, bodykit, original Mtech Spoiller and bonnet

RM 14K (now in workshop doing brakes so can start cannot stop yet)

Reason i loose so much and do such thing is because i got no time to monitor the work as i just started another business. So if you guys want let me know. And the car has very little rust problem as all taken out for you guys to see.....who want please PM me if no offers i will continue my project......

chris_eunos

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Perak
Yeah... Are you sure Chris...?

Better get EIBACH pro kit..!!! It's only RM1050 loor and you won't regret... But if you still want that H&R just let me know yaa..!!! I can sell cheap cheap for you..!!! :regular_smile:

Anyway, what type of Bilstein do you use...? Is it Black or yellow color...?

im using the yellow absorber, sweet ride! You have H&R? can pm me how much for it? I want it for 6 potter engine. Thx:X-:

meens_3399

Apr 20, 2007
rhanks mr CDautoparts...im looking for sr20 engine & wiring only...the rest i already have from my past conversion...can you pm me your contact details for me to view the things...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The go-kart circuit at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) was recently refurbished and has been relaunched together with a new operator in charge that will now co-manage the go-kart circuit with SIC.

Designed by renowned Formula One track designer Hermann Tilke, the man responsible for the layout of SIC’s main track as well as other tracks on the Formula One calendar, the go-kart track is 1.247km long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience