BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
guyz............is there anyone in this thread and on this forum has installed a apexi pen type turbo timer onto a bmw e34 model m20?

i need some guide lines to install it onto my car,i'd like to know where does the white wire for taping the A/F ratio, goes to which pin of the computer box
(0 261 200 173).

Anyone has experience with this please teach me how to do it.....help is much appriciated.......thanks...... =)

neuspeed

Known Member
May 7, 2006
hi guy.. need ur opinion.. im currently drive E30 wit RB20DET.. im plannin to change to RB25DEt or SR20DET, coz my RB now running almost 160k already. or juz rebuilt the RB20? wat o u guys think?
i love boost!!!! n boobs also! hahhaha

Bump: hi guy.. need ur opinion.. im currently drive E30 wit RB20DET.. im plannin to change to RB25DEt or SR20DET, coz my RB now running almost 160k already. or juz rebuilt the RB20? wat o u guys think?
i love boost!!!! n boobs also! hahhaha

neuspeed

Known Member
May 7, 2006
hahhaa seriously 1j? hard to find wit manual.. how bout 2j? hehe... i read in internet bout the aussie people do the convertion wit 1j.. complete with picturess.. step by step.. fuh!!! very high skill workmanship!!!

Bump: hahhaa seriously 1j? hard to find wit manual.. how bout 2j? hehe... i read in internet bout the aussie people do the convertion wit 1j.. complete with picturess.. step by step.. fuh!!! very high skill workmanship!!!

audi_evo3

Known Member
Jun 27, 2007
hey, is this thread dead already? come on la. keep posting liao. i know a lot of alfa/audi/bmw owners want to convert to japanese engine as well

Bump: hey, is this thread dead already? come on la. keep posting liao. i know a lot of alfa/audi/bmw owners want to convert to japanese engine as well

fardell83

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
Nothing to say bro..... originality is way to go.......

Bump: Nothing to say bro..... originality is way to go.......

audi_evo3

Known Member
Jun 27, 2007
nice. you are pouring cold water onto our heads. i bet you really dislike the bmw z3 with rotary engine featured in zth?? hehe

Bump: nice. you are pouring cold water onto our heads. i bet you really dislike the bmw z3 with rotary engine featured in zth?? hehe

deq21

Jan 3, 2009
waa...1jz ...must be tight rite...huhu...
want it on my e30!!..:bawling:

GTi2.0turbo

Known Member
May 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
Hi bro2 n senior2..

let me introduce myself.. im currently owned BMW e46 with SR20DET black top engine.. i hv no complaint with the performance. the only problem i face is the long shaft.. at 1st its vibrate like hell and after checking and redo now its still vibrate llittle bit..

so really appriciate if bro2 know or recommend to me.. which the best and good workshop for me to solve this problem.. workshop who are reallly expert with the convertion BMW to japanese engine..

Thanks..

Bump: Hi bro2 n senior2..

let me introduce myself.. im currently owned BMW e46 with SR20DET black top engine.. i hv no complaint with the performance. the only problem i face is the long shaft.. at 1st its vibrate like hell and after checking and redo now its still vibrate llittle bit..

so really appriciate if bro2 know or recommend to me.. which the best and good workshop for me to solve this problem.. workshop who are reallly expert with the convertion BMW to japanese engine..

Thanks..

orangebmw

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
PERLIS
Hi bro2 n senior2..

Thanks..

Bump: Hi bro2 n senior2..

Thanks..
where's ur location bro?i'm from nothern...what longshaft that u used?is it ori E46 shaft?if ori..try change to sr20det longshaft...mine was E30 rb20...previously running on auto g/box wih ori E30 shaft...then convert to manual with Rb20 shaft bcoz ori E30 shaft not match with the gearbox...try change to sr20det shaft...

GTi2.0turbo

Known Member
May 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
im from kl bro.... change already to sr20 long shaft.. the prolem is the workshop i installed buat cincai2 la.. complaint to them.. they will do but then nothing change n solved... thats y i need other workhop who are expert to do the conversion bmw to japanese engine...

Pls help me....

tq

orangebmw

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
PERLIS
im from kl bro.... change already to sr20 long shaft.. the prolem is the workshop i installed buat cincai2 la.. complaint to them.. they will do but then nothing change n solved... thats y i need other workhop who are expert to do the conversion bmw to japanese engine...

Pls help me....

tq
hoho...here in kedah lot of experienced mechanic..if u free..come here...i'll take u to this mechanic

frenchy

Sep 13, 2007
hi guys...

for those who had install 1jzgte at their e30... i need you opinion and suggestion.

front suspension... what the best set up? spring and absorber... i not going to lowered my ride.
front brakes... what should i look for?
brake servo? from which model can eliminate sponge feeling...

my car transplant still in progress... from m40 auto to 1jz auto.

thanks guys

GTi2.0turbo

Known Member
May 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
anyone? pls tell me where is the good workshop familiar with modification beemer to japanse engine...

many thnaks

Bump: anyone? pls tell me where is the good workshop familiar with modification beemer to japanse engine...

many thnaks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So you can't afford a Mazda RX-7 and you desire for some Wankel action. Fret not, a local Malaysian motoring enthusiast does the unthinkable. By mashing up a rear wheel driven Toyota Starlet KP60 (affectionally called the "kambing" or goat in relation to the name of the chassis code) with a 13B rotary engine from a Mazda half-cut, he is able to create a compact rocket pocket. I bet that car is gonna rock...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience