Beware Of Fake Walbro!!!!!

wasteg4te

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
jb
im also planing tu buy ori walbro...
so anybody can tell a different between ori and fake?
and also the prize for ori walbro.

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Any advice which shop that sell the original Walbro fuel pump?
Me plan to buy it a.s.a.p. but worry when buy it, fear it's an imitation Walbro Fuel Pump.
So need advise from all members here, which shop that sell the original Walbro fuel pump.

Another question, normally for purely original Walbro Fuel Pump, how much is the original price? Some seller sell RM380, some seller sell RM400 and got also some seller sell it for RM450.
A little bit confuse here, need help! :driver:

ShaolinTiger

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.shaolintiger.com
Biggest sign that it's fake..

If you plug it in to a 12v power source and it's silent, Walbro is famous for being noisy.

Other signs it's fake:

It's too shiny (ori one not so shiny)
They say one model can fit all cars (Walbro has different model sets for different vehicles)
The wording is too clear (The Walbro and Made in USA - ori one not so clear)

I just had a fake one taken out of my car from the previous owner, will take some pics of it later.

From what I know ori retail set with box etc should be around RM500. The OEM in plain box cheaper a bit around RM400-450.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!

If you plug it in to a 12v power source and it's silent, Walbro is famous for being noisy.

Other signs it's fake:

They say one model can fit all cars (Walbro has different model sets for different vehicles)

I just had a fake one taken out of my car from the previous owner, will take some pics of it later.

From what I know ori retail set with box etc should be around RM500. The OEM in plain box cheaper a bit around RM400-450.
yeap yeap i second that i was using evo 3 fuel pump before but ever since switch to walbro dam bising lah especially when boosting but it sounds DAMMM GOOOD :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
thread is now a sticky...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
GT bro, I was going also looking for your another thread to stick. I've stuck it already....was looking for it but forgot the thread name...

ryzzal

Known Member
Jun 24, 2004

Other signs it's fake:

meaning those shops selling with printed box around 300-380 is fake?

brother

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
any ppl can share the picture for the original fuel pump and the not original walbro?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
bro. can see different base on box?
nearly identical bro.hard for me to compare it cos i don't sell fake 1.sorry.
the only solution to this for the time being is buy from a reputable seller like
n1,ken or samurai.they don't sell fake or any taiwan or china product.

wasteg4te

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
jb
i just bought new walbro at VISworks

but still dont know it fake or ori...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Beijing Auto International Corporation or BAIC has officially launched the D20, a 5-door hatchback with styling said to be derived from the original Mercedes-Benz B-Class. To be locally-assembled either in Gurun or Pekan, it is a joint venture between BAIC (pronounced as baik) and local partner Amber Dual.

BAIC D20

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience