Best tuner

zurinazwan

Known Member
Jan 20, 2007
ye looorrrr bukan nk lawan kete maaaaa tread count jehhhhh jooo still ok pe hensem with dia punya cermin mata huhuhhuhu jo jgn marah arrrr:smokin:

Bump: ye looorrrr bukan nk lawan kete maaaaa tread count jehhhhh jooo still ok pe hensem with dia punya cermin mata huhuhhuhu jo jgn marah arrrr:smokin:

HaltechAUD

Aug 4, 2009
AUSTRALIA
worst tuner in malaysia is most probly 3rd gear house..coz 3rd gear house does tuning from his mouth only..u better stay in australia for a year and get your mates to teach u from basic..
before u destroy all the cars here..haltech tuner my ass..prove your yellow pages car with haltech and do results before u talk talk talk talk that u r a good tuner..
are all the stupid customers of yours BLIND?

lantistebo

Known Member
May 7, 2006
worst tuner in malaysia is most probly 3rd gear house..coz 3rd gear house does tuning from his mouth only..u better stay in australia for a year and get your mates to teach u from basic..
before u destroy all the cars here..haltech tuner my ass..prove your yellow pages car with haltech and do results before u talk talk talk talk that u r a good tuner..
walauweh!! very bad ar this fella mouth.... if u not satisfied with 3rd gear performance then u better call him directly laa... dont bashing in this forum lah... every forum that have 3rd gearperformance u gave a bad comment... it's not good ar like that brother... i'm as 3rd gearperformance friends dont like with what u said.. if u want to said anything please show the proof... dont simply claim he is a liar... just a looser and coward dare to make statement in the forum like that... if u are a man and brave enough, come and meet him lah...:banghead: :thefinger: :stupid:

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
worst tuner???hahahaha what a joke..i know u r gt auto ***** ...dont simply make a bad statement...you like to kacau2 other peoples forum why???did they kacau2 you before??or maybe they squeeze your ball ka....stop la and let other forumer feel comfortable to chit chat here..

lozo

500 RPM
Sep 26, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
3rd gear's tuning is similar as what i read in many tuning books and journals. Therefore, that guy is not magic tuner, just that he has a good foundation.

KOB

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008

Last edited:

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
hello bro haltechAUD ...if ur from GT Auto side u should be a shame of urself for posting such comments about 3rdgearperformancehouse (syah) i also dyno my car in GTAuto but for me i see shah is a good tuner and he has proven his chart what is so wrong about his tuning at least he runs a garage and he is doing his best for his customers .....y do we have this kind of people who only know how to bring other people down???
for me shah is a gentleman and he helped me alot online about my car he never said no or turn me down for afvice 2 thumbs up for u bro shah ...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
For the fact that he just took a shot at bringing down 3rdgearperformance reputation...clearly shows how threatened he must feel.

i dont think this statement will put fear in future customers or even hurt anybody...it only shows that they have skill and potential and some1 is trying to take a cheap shot.

haihs...sad la...how can some1 sink so low? create a whole new ID,just to take a cheap shot?

krom

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
from my point of view....seeing evo technology for drag setup is not much suprises.....at least yellow pages believe in what they've done.....not buying others setup just to make a 10 sec car...

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
From basic I build,tuning,dyno and research from my own investment.I never ever took million dolar from the ppl to buy a stuff from magnus,busher or what ever to make a 8sc car.I have a good relations with a good factory to custom stuff what i want.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
worst tuner???hahahaha what a joke..i know u r gt auto ***** ...dont simply make a bad statement...you like to kacau2 other peoples forum why???did they kacau2 you before??or maybe they squeeze your ball ka....stop la and let other forumer feel comfortable to chit chat here..

how u know he's gt auto *****? please do not simply assume and blast out wat comes into mind... do not simply say. I can assure u, GT Auto has nothing to do with this....

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
frankly speaking. although now, we can see alot of cars had improve, doing faster times and alot of tuners knew how to do this but the fact is its still not easy to reach there. common doesnt make them not impressive. its just that one might hav more xperience then another and have better trouble shooting ability. ..

my vote goes to those who are able to make at least twice the car's performance from stock. i know how critical it can be and how precise some things would require in order to be eligible in the high performance stage

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
3rd gear house/ .... r u going to australia for j19?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I Found Silver Perodua Viva >> WQM 780 , car is located at pantai dalam , once u pass Kerinchi Lrt station go up towards Old Town White Coffee , the same road goin to Pantai Panorama Condo , car is park on the road outside the condo in that condition. I was going to my dads office in Pantai Panorama and notices this 2 ays back , anyone lost his/her car pls go check.

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get sumbody's car back thx

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience