Atos Prima 1.1L - Squeeking sound from the seat

without_knowing

Sep 27, 2007
Could someone tells me why there's a squeeking sound comin from my passenger seat? I don't get it, why a brand new car sounded like an old car..damn. How should i get rid of that sound? Pls help me with this by giving me some advise..

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 9, 2006
i am also suffering from this problem.. and everytime when i go back to my monthly service i will complain about this problem and they will repair it... and it only last for 1 week. after that the sound will come back again... my car is not more then 1 year... very frustated with that sound...

without_knowing

Sep 27, 2007
Hurm...that's what i'm still thinking..they couldn't get rid of it..it'll last just for a week or two..but finally i figured how to get rid of it, well at least i'm trying not to rely on them (service centre sucks!! and way expensive) last few weeks, i bought a WD40 and try to spray underneath the seat. Hurm..it doesn't at first, but after a few days, the squeeking sound is totally gone..and i'm happy with that..thanks to the Mr.WD40..HAha

Jun 9, 2006
yeah ... its has improve... no mroe those annoying sound already ... wat is the website... would love to join them....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to to all the Sifusss, please help me on this, my w124 is shaking left right like sitting in the boat, it happened when cornering and sometimes on bumping road..i changed new 4 new absorbels and 4 new tires but still the same. any idea how this could happen? Please help. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience