Atos

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
hmmm..seems like not many ppl own an Atos...anyone out there own an Atos??share share pics n other things leh...

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
hahaa...ever see my car??

Michael85

Sep 30, 2004
Dear Ladies & gentlemen,

Sorry for interrupting.anyone know how much does it cost for atos rear passenger window cost?mine just got smashed.thanks in advance.

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Michael85, sorry to hear about that, did you call Hyundai spare part department? They can give you the price quote.

Box, that air intake.... is definately not stock. :biggrin:

Michael85 said:
Dear Ladies & gentlemen,

Sorry for interrupting.anyone know how much does it cost for atos rear passenger window cost?mine just got smashed.thanks in advance.
if u at kl area...u can ask at windscreen shops....one located behind Tawakal Hospital...Jln Pahang....

and another shop is located next to Tawakal Hospital....same row wit Hua Hong Auto Supplies....can easily see it at main road...

:_:

maestro

Jul 8, 2004
it seem that atoz prima (A) FC so damn macam air .. how to improve it ? thinking of changing rim set to 14" with better tyre ..

myviblizt

Mar 15, 2006
hollllaaaa guys......... just one to know ,wat is da pcd 4 atoz rim?

100 or 110?
many 10s 4 da answer....................

Hey guys, anyone is using speed trap sensor? i used to travel long distance at least twice a week, can't really enjoy driving when i had to 'drag' my car in 90kmph on such a wide n straight highway over nothing....i hate myself wen i had indirectly became 1 of d moron road hog....

i start to consider this illegal yet usefull device...however i always doubt on its accuracy n practicality....any real story abt the speed trap sensor, in terms of the functionality of the device, trouble wen...