Altezza spotted!!!

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
saw one with reg no. WLA 3*3* at bandar sri damansara yesterday nite.... think its one of the member here........ nice set of hood...... :_:

saw another one WMU 99** every morning at jalan loke yew. driven by a lady.... silver color.........nice rear lips......heheheh :_:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Saw 1 in ipoh

Carbon fibre hood with many dog print foot at the surface of the car.....hahahahahahahahahahaha

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
spotted another one....... WHD 9**2.......

bluedemon

Known Member
Mar 2, 2005
silver 'tezza number plate **** 5325 (or something) spotted after penchala link tol towards the tunnel. around 7:40pm. swerving in and out of traffic. very fast.. hehehe. and saw a 5series bemmer trying to chase it. bemmer cant catch up. powderful la that altezza. me also cannot catch up :)

member here ka? nice car.

DemanG

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Yesterday spotted white Altezza plate A*13 at Bukit Antarabangsa... Nice looking sporty white..

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
Hmmm seem like everyone is spotting everyone here... scared la...

There is only 1 ALtezza that we all cant chase which have turbo!

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Saw 1 unit Silver color with GT wing at Sg Besi last Saturday. no plate W*A **66. Who's that fella? mind to intro? :regular_smile:

Btw, actually we have 2 turbo car here. One came with Turbo another one is converted wan. Correct me if i'm wrong.

bluedemon

Known Member
Mar 2, 2005
Last saturday saw what i believe is mister ARSSS's tezza. its black. saw it at bukit antarabangsa shoplots behind the petornas station. saw it twice, once when i was in the workshop and another time when going out from the shoplots in the rain. selisih each other.. hehe.. was driving my orenjidatsun that time.

nice car. love those white rear round lamps. where to get those?

DemanG

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
bluedemon said:
Last saturday saw what i believe is mister ARSSS's tezza. its black. saw it at bukit antarabangsa shoplots behind the petornas station. saw it twice, once when i was in the workshop and another time when going out from the shoplots in the rain. selisih each other.. hehe.. was driving my orenjidatsun that time.

DemanG
I saw that orange car jacked up at the workshop.... later saw the orange car again near petronas... So u r wright.. that was me.. Do u always go to that workshop, saw they transplan the skyline engine into nissan bluebird few wks back.

You may see me in that car during weekend, rest of the week it belong to a lady (my other half)...

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
bluedemon said:

DemanG
I got the rear light together with the car, from Japan... I'm not sure if it is available here.. hope to stop & chat w you one day..

bluedemon

Known Member
Mar 2, 2005
ARSSS said:
I saw that orange car jacked up at the workshop.... later saw the orange car again near petronas... So u r wright.. that was me.. Do u always go to that workshop, saw they transplan the skyline engine into nissan bluebird few wks back.

You may see me in that car during weekend, rest of the week it belong to a lady (my other half)...
hahaha. so it was u. i normally go to that workshop for major tuning and fixing up things. minor2 things i do myself at home. was preparing for a dori event on sunday. pretty cool workshop. they let u use their tools to fix up your own car.

same here. i drive my tezza only on certain days. rest of they week my wife drives it to werk.

planning to meet up with u guys one day. now too shy kete tak cantek.

DemanG

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where can i get one? any particular brand?

most importantly must be heat & water resistant. also , must be able to
stick to plastic + metal.

* for exterior painting

pls help. Tks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience