AE111 Japan one make race

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
Thanks for sharing...
Here, I would like to hail all toyota owners, especially 20v that using and been modding their cars. (for what ever reason i.e race haram during night time, show off in youtube or even just to appear in magazine). And also for those with toooo-much-technical-reading-in-the-internet. Dont sell off your car first, see how your-so-called powerful car setup performs. As being shown in the previous video, even u set up your car like track car, but still unable to sit in front of the pack..... and more obviously, u cannot overtake even the front car.
Are you guys keen to have this in our soil? Lets have the spirit.

3zz

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
interestingvideo!
i always wonder is there any one make race for ae111 as there r for ae86..

aziziell

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2007
Thanks for sharing...
Here, I would like to hail all toyota owners, especially 20v that using and been modding their cars. (for what ever reason i.e race haram during night time, show off in youtube or even just to appear in magazine). And also for those with toooo-much-technical-reading-in-the-internet. Dont sell off your car first, see how your-so-called powerful car setup performs. As being shown in the previous video, even u set up your car like track car, but still unable to sit in front of the pack..... and more obviously, u cannot overtake even the front car.
we have many toooo-much-technical-reading-in-the-internet google expertist here to solve our engine problem..haha..even they are more expert than Joe Signorelli or tony rigolli..

ajnone

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
Klang
Thanks for sharing...
I like this words "toooo-much-technical-reading-in-the-internet"
Let me recall a person from our Toyota forum haha...

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
bring it on...:burnout:

but track is too expensive...:hmmmm:
5x track day = pair of TODA cams (rough calculation)
Correct2...

BTSC sudah roboh...
SIC too expensive...hence people do it on public road...

don't blame us...blame the G !!! cuz they didn't really look into matters !

my 2 cents... :driver: :driver:

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
agreed,..cost lot of RM..only true worrior with lots money still go to SIC..
btw still got area can test our machine..he he

tonyops

Known Member
Oct 28, 2010
Sarawak
the sound of a 4AGE is one of the best sound one could have ever heard in their lifetime. It sounds even better than making love with 2 gals simultaneously.. hahahahaha :driver::burnout:

Reed1

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
hahahaha.... wait till you here a quad rotor with itb... huhu

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i'm planning to fit a rear disc break into my car (MyVi). But i'm not very familiar with any workshop that do this kind of modification in Kuantan. So if you guy here knows any good workshop with reasonable price in Kuantan area, please let me know. It will be much easier if it come along with the address of the workshop. Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience