Accord Euro-R CL1 Original For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Accord Euro-R CL1 Original For Sale

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
There are no tiptronic gear Euro R. F20B is another grade call CF4 SiR-T.
Euro R only H22a.
The one you saw might be converted CF4. Just for your information, you can find a lot of CF4 on the street now and some of them are fully converted to CL1 very nicely.
But as far as I know there are only 2 or 3 original model in Malaysia.
Bro, wht about this one.. This one tiptronic... Summore its using recaro seats...
http://www.thecar.com.my/car000224/honda-accord-cf4.html#

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Bro, wht about this one.. This one tiptronic... Summore its using recaro seats...
http://www.thecar.com.my/car000224/honda-accord-cf4.html#
That one normal CF4 ler. The Recaro seat can buy evey-where lah at kedai potong. Plug and play.

TO notify whether the car with H22AR or not, the concern was the red H22A engine + T2W4 gearbox code and it's MUST be manual, nad must be running on 5 lugs rims cause the OEM drive shaft cannot be fitted in F20B engine ,unless modified ler

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
That one normal CF4 ler. The Recaro seat can buy evey-where lah at kedai potong. Plug and play.

TO notify whether the car with H22AR or not, the concern was the red H22A engine + T2W4 gearbox code and it's MUST be manual, nad must be running on 5 lugs rims cause the OEM drive shaft cannot be fitted in F20B engine ,unless modified ler
Ok fine wif dat... Now look for 5 lug nuts to identify...

Bro aja, if turn to page 4 or 5 of dis tread, I did posted photos of 2 different CF but dunno which one Euro-R... Mayb U can sort out dis confuse. TQ

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Ok fine wif dat... Now look for 5 lug nuts to identify...

Bro aja, if turn to page 4 or 5 of dis tread, I did posted photos of 2 different CF but dunno which one Euro-R... Mayb U can sort out dis confuse. TQ
Some-times CF4 also mods to 5-lug nuts, in order to fit CL1/DC5/Enkeis etc 5 nuts rims.

Hard to say.

The best to justify is if got the pics of red top H22AR+ manual tranmission + T2W4 kotak gear.

than one hard to say.

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
lawanye kete nih.....bro, no other picture ka?

ehsean

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2006
B.U.M.P for the year :P

Bump: B.U.M.P for the year :P

photogray

Known Member
May 21, 2006
Hello! Could u please PM me the price of your car. Im interested of getting Accord, but now confuse with Euro-R & CF4. Im not racing type of guy, just a little bit power for a family car. Now driving Wira Mivec 1.6. hope to get respond from all. PM me. Thanx.

dzulx

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
All PM replied and thanks for the comments..

Damn this car surely served me well.. Unless I have a very attractive offer, I will most probably keep it. Love the torque..

Bump: All PM replied and thanks for the comments..

Damn this car surely served me well.. Unless I have a very attractive offer, I will most probably keep it. Love the torque..

joe_mivec

Known Member
Jun 29, 2005
PENANG
Bro pls PM me ur estimate price for this car. and roughly how much loan can go? i'm going to 4 doors car soon. Thanks.

Bump: Bro pls PM me ur estimate price for this car. and roughly how much loan can go? i'm going to 4 doors car soon. Thanks.

mr_santaz

Feb 12, 2009
car still available??
how much the price n loan can go??
please pm me...
i,m seriously interested..

Bump: car still available??
how much the price n loan can go??
please pm me...
i,m seriously interested..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Eeeee. Yeah. It's Nurburgring!. It's the Green Hell and I'd know by now you'd be really envious of my experience. I'm sure I'm not the first Malaysian to have been there, and driven in the 'Ring as I personally know of a few friends who've done it, and I know if you are reading this, you would have already driven on the Nurburgring too, except that it's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience