Search results

1. F5M42 LSD Gearbox Whirling Sound

Hi there, any of you guys out there knows why does a F5M42 gearbox with LSD makes whirling sound each time the car is driven forward? Many thanks.
  2. 2" exhaust for Supercharged 1.6L engine

Hi guys, just wanna know is it possible to use 2" exhaust piping for a 1600cc supercharged engine. not for performance sake, but regarding possibility and realibility. thanks and cheers
  3. modifying saga blm's FM30A gearbox to CK4A's F5M42 gearbox

Hi sifu's i wanna change my saga's FM30A gearbox to CK4A's F5M42 gearbox. has anyone did dis mod before whether on a saga or any other campro cars? what should i look out for when doing this mod and what other parts thar i need to change? thanks.
  4. Battery Isolator/Relay

Have any of you guys used something like dat before: from: Pac-Audio.com Product Details | iPod Integration for your car and More by Pac-Audio - Connecting you to the future any idea that it is sold in Malaysia?
  5. Suitable fuse for amplifiers

Hi guys, what would be suitable fuse rating for amplifiers? thanks.
  6. VectorX2

bigger car battery

how does affect to install a bigger car battery into a car? If batteries of bigger size but car engine starters of the same model would they be compatible?
  7. putting catalytic converter near rear muffler

hi guys, what is the effect of putting the catalytic converter all the way near the rear muffler? is it a huge power loss? will the catalytic converter still work?
  8. welding exhaust mounts onto car underside

hi guys, is it legal to weld exhaust mounts onto car underside? or is there any other ways to put extra mounts for the exhaust?
  9. turbo and exhaust piping diameter

hi guys, is it possible to use a 2" exhaust piping for a 1600cc engine turbocharged for boost around 0.3~0.4bar
  10. VectorX2

Look Out Point, Hulu Langat, Closed? Why?

Hey any of you guys knows that look out point at hulu langat is closed? There is like huge notice put up by majlis perbandaran kajang and the main entrance is barricaded, anybody know what happened there?
  11. Haltech 500 o2 control

Hi Guys, just wanna know how does haltech sprint 500's o2 control works. does it actually change the value on the base map permanently or just compensate the the settings on the base map leaving all the values the same and how does o2 control compare with sport 1000&2000's auto...
  12. Good exhaust shop in KL

Hi All, Anyone would like to recommend me a good exhaust shop who does a nice quality job and has a wide range of mufflers or if not able to custom them. Planning to have a complete cat back exhaust upgrade and to go stainless steel all the way. So, hoping that the shop also does TIG...
  13. Satria Neo CPS Manual Gearbox

Anybody knows what manual gearbox is satria neo CPS is using?
  14. Pu bushing customisation

Hi all, Anyone know of any shop that customises pu bushings? Especially around sunway?
  15. Haltech Platinum Sprint 500 (closed loop?)

Hi all, Can the sprint 500 run in closed loop mode?
  16. Saga BLM Clutch Upgrade

Hi there, Anybody know of any clutch upgrade for Saga BLM? My original clutch even after replacement is not holding well... Thanks and Regards.
  17. Campro with 215mm clutch

Hi, Any of you guys out there using 215mm clutch for your campro? Can share something about it like what flywheel, clutch cover and clutch disc are you guys using? Thanks and regards
  18. Flywheel upgrade for campro

Hi there, any of you guys know what flywheel upgrades can fit onto campro? Thanks and regards
  19. evo 8 rear brakes on eterna

Hi All, I would just like to know, whether can evo 8 disc and caliper fit directly onto eterna's back plate? Thanks and regards.
  20. PU Lower Arm Bushings

Hi, I am wondering, whether changing the original lower arm bushings to PU bushings would make the ride uncomfortable? Will it produce any sound? Thanks and regards.