Search results

1. is satria 1.3 able to transplant?

wanna ask sifu that is satria 1.3 able to transplant any higher perfomance engine? is it can plug and play or need to modify engine mounting? i m planning to get mivec into it... where chop shop around kl that selling good condition of this engine? anyone knows? planning to play n/a thx alot...
  2. kelisa normally transplant which engine/halfcut?

hi there... my friend has a kelisa and he is planning to transplant to a better perfomance engine or halfcut... i heard most of them using mira engine... does anyone have more info about this engine? or other engine if there is other choices, thanks.
  3. any good spark plug can recommend me?

i m driving wira 1.5 year 2002...and now i m planning to change to a better spark plug as my spark plug havent changed yet since i bought the car and its already 3years old!!! planning to change to a spark plug that giving me more perfomance + save little petrol and not too expensive =P ... any...
  4. A

car price increase

anyone know is 2nd hand car price increasing as well? :huh: :huh:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Guys

Both front wheel nut of my halfcut is special nut but unfortunately i dont have the special tool to unlock it. Anyone any idea what available tool on the market to unlock the nut?:confused:

Any ideas are most welcome. Thanks for viewing my thread.

Rgds
:bawling:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience