Search results

1. Unbalance power from amp

Hi guys, Recently, my setup is giving me some problem. I am using an amp to power up my front componenet speaker. The amp is about 1 and half years old. Recently, my amp gives out unbalanced power at times. Meaning my left side speaker is much louder than my right speaker. I tried swapping the...
  2. M

Raya Goodies from Radiostar. We’ve slashed the price for Eagle Ultimate!! Hurry!

the alarm come with clear instruction is it? Will the warranty still hold if installed by local installer in kuching?
  3. M

Raya Goodies from Radiostar. We’ve slashed the price for Eagle Ultimate!! Hurry!

Noname, any agents or installer in Kuching that I can contact?
  4. Pls recommend alarm

All sifu, Pls recommend some good alarm for budget not more than 700 ringgit. thanks
  5. M

Using relay to obtain cleaner power for headunit?

I think so. Its a malay magazine. Very old one.. just noticed the article on how relay can help in ICE.
  6. M

hmm... but the magazine says it will reduce handphone interference noise and engine noise.. how true is that?
  7. M

If i am not mistaken, relay got four connection point. One direct to battery, one to ground, one to the 12V ignition from car, one to the 12V ingnition from the HU. Correct me if I am wrong.
  8. Using relay to obtain cleaner power for headunit?

Asking all sifus, I read in a magazine that installing a 12V relay at the 12v ignition cable of the headunit will eliminate distortion noise and also handphon inteference noise. Is it true? Please comment. Thanks.
  9. M

Audio System amps

boey, pls quote me price for the 1st and 2nd item. Thanks
  10. M

Suggestion On CD changer

Any idea on the price? for the recommended cd changers?
  11. Suggestion On CD changer

I am currently using alpine 9835. I am looking for a cd changer which will be compatible. Any recommendation? Thanks.
  12. M

Question on RPM meter

Behind the meter console? hard to open the console or not? and how to identify the rpm wire? need special tools? thanks in advance
  13. M

Question on RPM meter

Found the ECU but looks too complicated to touch. Better tap of from the alternator then. Thanks for the advise.
  14. M

Question on RPM meter

my rpm meter is the digital type one. Anyone DIY this before? would appreciate it if anyone can guide me. Thanks.
  15. Question on RPM meter

I am currently driving a satria 1.3 GLI. If I want to install an aftermarket RPM meter, do I have to get the signal from the ECU? Also, if I unplug the wiring to the ECU, will that mess up the programme in the ECU? Please advise. Thank you.
  16. M

Problem with left speaker sound

hi artnet, nice to meet you. Glad to see someone from kuching too.
  17. Problem with left speaker sound

Calling all ICE experts. I need some advice on my ICE problem. I am facing a problem where my left component set is not producing sound when my volume is turned down low. My front components are powered by a four channel amplifier. Only when I turn my volume up higher, the sound will come out...
  18. M

Problem Starting Engine

My car is 1300 injection engine. I have modified the header and the muffler. I have even sent it to EON for tuning and still its hard to start.
  19. Problem Starting Engine

I am currently driving a satri 1.3GLi. I have been experiencing problem with starting my engine. It usually takes 2 to 3 kicks before my car starts everytime my engine is cool. Does anyone else experience the problem? I have sent it to a few mechanics and also EON and they say nothing is wrong...
  20. M

Audio System for Satria Owner

EyeIris, dont panic. Not all speaker will get wet. Firstly, please recall if the installer cut a hole on the transparent plastic sheet that after the door panel and stuck to the metal door frame with bitumen. IF so, they should have installed some rain shield. From my experience, if your...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today, I finally decided to go for the upgrade... been having sleepless night thinking about it over the last 3 days.

1. Woke up at 8AM, clean up n ready by 9AM.
2. Check my car - been having some coolant leaks over the last few days.
3. Start up and head towards Centre Point, BU for quick breakfast.
4. Called Stan at 10:45AM and fix appointment at 11:30PM.
5. Stan led the way - I'm hopeless with inner KL roads.
6. Arrived at MPD, saw many cars awaiting final tuning. Time was 12:15PM.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience