Search results

1. A

help!! spark plug cables

sifus help!! a frend of mine is not using his bmw 318i plug cables... so i just want confirmation from all of u. can the plug cable be used for my satria 1.5? people say its not the same and cant fit into my satria. bcoz of its diameter or sumthing.so i just want confirmation from u guys. TQ
  2. A

what kind of brakes should be used?

sifus!! im using a satria 1.5 with couple of minor mods. currently im using the stock brakes.which are disk(front) drums(rear).planning to change change my front and rear breaks.due to front breaks got bent. so what kind of breaks should be used?should i change stock breaks again?or should i...
  3. A

anti roll bar question...

To all sifus!! im planning to install an anti roll bar but.ive already install a rear lower bar. what are the differences between this bar and the anti roll bar?or izzit the same?or should i install the anti roll bar also for better handling? TQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We could see the return of the legendary Supra if Toyota boss Akio Toyoda has his way. The boss and grandson to the founder has apparently given his approval to the development of a new modern Supra. But before you get too excited, note that Mr. Toyoda has also conceded that even if he has given his approval, there may be resistance to the plan within his own company.

According to a report by Autocar UK...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience