Search results

1. A

[WTS] Classic and Vintage Cars

Hi, I'm looking for BMW E28 with M30 engine in it...
  2. A

Honda B20 Top Speed only 120KM after with Mugen Twin Loop Rep

I think the muffler pipping inlet too big. Perhaps shift to others exhaust workshop for listen to 2nd opinion.
  3. A

hmmm can BT gb fit in 16v engine...

RM 1.50?? so cheap!!?? Or you mean 1.5k? Well... my opinion, with the money or top up a bit more... I think can brought 6 speed manual gear box already.
  4. A

hmmm can BT gb fit in 16v engine...

Manual 16V use C52 gearbox. 20V use C56 gearbox what the different? Gear ratio abit close, notice at gear 2 to 3 found the differences. Auto Not sure.
  5. A

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Looking for AE111 interior wiring or with complete dashboard...
  6. A

Prelude 3rd Gen issue

Hi... thanks for all suggestion above... now the problem solved. but another issue coming up again. Recently i change the speed meter cable and Auto tranny oil. Who know after I change it, the Sport mode - S4 can't stay engage. It will automatically turn off by itself, which make me from 4th...
  7. A

Reputable Honda Workshop

Any recomendation for Klang Valley area?
  8. A

Reputable Honda Workshop

Oh... Perhaps he moved already, may you provide me his contact number? Beside this... do anyone can recommend a decent mechanic for our Honda?
  9. A

Reputable Honda Workshop

Wondering... how come the phone number for Ah Siong Bkt Kemuning... all is incorrect already...
  10. A

Reputable Honda Workshop

Hi, any comment on Ah Siong workshop in Kg Jawa? I plan to send my car there...
  11. A

Prelude 3rd Gen issue

Anyone know about the absorber? It look pretty same with SV4, SM4, BB1 - BB6.... Hmmmm...
  12. Prelude 3rd Gen issue

Hi, Recently just brought an ancient prelude (3rd Gen), and found few question on it. 1. My meter when low speed, the needle seem like jumping up and down up and down. Are it mean the spedometer broken? Or just replace the meter cable will do? 2. Front and rear absorber. I do found it look...
  13. A

WTA German Soul, Japanese Heart. BMW E46 1JZGTE

Please don't forget, their 1JZ price is far far expensive than us.
  14. A

list all of car one car halfcut (sparepart)

Looking for E32 V8 or V12 full or halfcut here!
  15. A

Electric Superchargers.... Do They Work?

Last time i tried to use it... but it tend to use less than 6 month.
  16. A

C56 = lsd ???

Not really too... I also got LSD but when use hand to spin it, 1 side only spin, 1 side stand still. But once enter gear and throttle it, both wheel spin equally. :hmmmm:
  17. A

piston damage

perhaps during the last overhaul, the mechanic tooking off the piston pin and make it invisible cracked already. Another way might be your engine run slight lean.
  18. A

subaru info needed..

planning to get SUBARU IMPREZA ver9 or 8 next year or this year.. but before this i need some info about this little monster. lol - I also about to buy the ver8, now still searching and gathering some information and review. 1st : where to service subaru in Bintulu ? or anyplace near bintulu...
  19. A

Impreza Ver8 question

TQ so much!
  20. A

Top 10 Budget European Retro rides under RM20,000

Mini cooper can get that cheap price around RM5000 to RM10000? ermm... sure?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

wanna know the pros and cons about having matt black paint on my putra...if you don't know what matt black is, it's the same colour as ah fai's cefiro a31.

i'm thinking of using it due to the fact that it'll be cheaper to spray back if any dents or whatsoever happens during motorsports events.

oh and roughly how much would it cost to spray the whole car (in+out)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience