Search results

1. **Please Advise On Audio Setup**

Ok here's the scenario: I have four 6x9 speakers,two tweeters that came with the player,two 4 inch speakers,1 mohawk single coil subwoofer and a cheap pre-amp my friend gave me. I do not have an amp.I am not sure how to set this up because I am not sure what kind of amp i should buy.Is...
  2. ::HELP Engine dies when clutch is pressed!::

I drive a Toyota KE70.My car starts ok but then the rpm drops below 1 and the car shakes badly then eventually dies. This also happens on the road whether the car is in gear or free gear.What could be the problem?
  3. What to do to rusty car? :( Help!

I have a rusty 28 year old Toyota that happens to run in perfect mechanical order. There is rust on the rear bumper and near the rear windshield? What can be done to save my beloved KE70? What would be the rough cost to save my first car?
  4. Lolo Rider

Any advice/engine tips for my old KE70?

Hallo,my uncle giving me his old KE70 for me to use for college.I just want to know if anything can be done to increase the performance of this 4k (1.3) engine...like what type of weber,air filter to use etc. I just want more power because the car seems a bit sluggish.What can i do?Thanks...
  5. Lolo Rider

::PLEASE HELP:: Honda Civic EK transmission/gearbox problem.

Hi ZTH-ers, I drive a 1997 Honda Civic.My problem is that I cannot start the car when the gear is in "P" (Park).The light in the HUD cluster doesn't light up "P" either. I think "P" gear is not detected.I can only start the car in "N".The other gears light up and work fine.The car even...
  6. Lolo Rider

~Proton Putra Fuel Consumption Question~

Hellow ZTHrians,I would like any 4g93p owners out there to share their Putra's fc stats with me.Thank you~ I heard that the DOCH engines are supposed to be more economical?Is this true?:smokin:
  7. Lolo Rider

:: Suggest/Recommend a used car for me ::

Hello forum,I'm a student who has been driving my mother's Honda Civic to college for the past year.1.6 VTEC quite hard on the pocket liao.:rofl: So,my mother wants to get me an older car with lower cc to get to and from college.:biggrin: Budget is around 6-7k cash OR 25+ for loan I...
  8. :: Toyota DX headlight question ::

Just a simple question: Can you change the square headlights of a 1981 Toyota Corolla with the 4 round ones? As and example,I've attached pictures. I want to know if it is possible to change the square ones to the quad headlights with as little modification as possible.:confused: Thank...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bad tinting experiance today at Raytech Tinting puchong.

Dont know what they did and causing my brake light faulty. Didnt press the brake but the light keep ON.

ask them what happen Tai Chi me to check with Kia SC because my brake switch got problem. Not their fault. No choice I have to immediately drove to Kia SC for checking. they cant figure out what happen and advice me come on Monday for full cehcking as already 6PM saturday now. So i drove home my car with brake light on ALL THE...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience