Search results

1. carneo

Genuine Proton IAFM

actually can the normal IAFM change to IAFM+, and what is the advantages of IAFM+ over the normal IAFM. many IAFM has detected having problem that affect the FC, wounder the IAFM+ can solve the unreliable normal IAFM problem.:stupid:
  2. carneo

Genuine Proton IAFM

bro got selling IAFM+, how much ?
  3. carneo

[After12] ProFoam - Strengthen Body / Kill Noise!!!

bro how much for Persona, do you sell the foam without installation cos i would like to pump it in my home system woofer box for better sound.
  4. carneo

where can i buy new yokohama s drive 205/45/16 tyre?

bro VR2Turbo , did yokohama C drive 2 with 195/60/15 size, where can i get a cheapest around klang valley (except Klang). thanks.
  5. carneo

DIY on cars?? post in your Q?

HI I would like to now how to change the illuminated light bulb for proton persona aircond knob and the auto gear knob, how to find srew or hiddend hook to remove the center console.
  6. carneo

Need opinion Nissan Sentra 2009 model

Hi Ravingill are your Sentra is 1.6SG-L ? I am offer the 1.6G without ABS and breaking assit this is the thing that make me think so long cause all car now alredy include at least a ABS it it possible to install the ABS and the rear disc break, and how it cost.
  7. Need opinion Nissan Sentra 2009 model

I got offer of Nissan sentra 2009 model with around RM 60K. is it worth to go for, any one please help to compare and give opinion on which to choose especially the Nissan Sentra 2009 model, I have not much expiriance on Sentra but heard that the Sentra was phase out it may have spare parts...
  8. carneo

Need suggestion to buy Persona SE and Alza

It sims like you are a tall guy.....
  9. carneo

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:30 PM ---------- [/COLOR] The reasons is my sis already have MYvi think to get other type of car, my sis always complaint the manual MYVI very high FC, i guest maybe her driving style causing the...
  10. carneo

Anyone know Alza engine 3SZ-VE DVVT or VVT-i ?

Wow Realy Thanks for your professional clarifiation...appriciate that exepert giving lesson here. DVVT some people said is Dynamic Valve Variable Timing which means it was fix according to rmp and wll not logically regulate depend on real time....anyway Thanks for you posting.
  11. carneo

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:13 PM ---------- [/COLOR] but it was not like Toyota car that come with VVT-i, sure the performance different. It is same like the model of computer are same but proccesor is different...
  12. carneo

That's why i compare Alza with Persona SE.
  13. Anyone know Alza engine 3SZ-VE DVVT or VVT-i ?

According to the search of the ALZA's 3SZ-VE engine is made in China Tian Jin Toyota factory and suppose to be VVT- i but Perodua claim that is only DVVT it was same engine as 4WD Nautica(in malaysia) and 2WD Rush, event Toyota Malaysia call the 3SZ-VE for Rush as VVT-i. Is that when the engine...
  14. carneo

I will buy a new car around the bugget ALZA and Persona SE, will like you'll guys to input me suggestion to go for which model. Please give your kindly advise Thanks...:stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, I'm currently doing valve cover polishing. it's not done yet, but Im documenting it on http://www.tzywen.com. Great diy for show cars! enjoy =D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience