Search results

1. K

Gen 2 CPS Facelift

a recommendation would be nice :)
  2. K

Classic Mini new/used parts

pm best price for the hilo's
  3. Gen 2 CPS Facelift

Anyone know where I can get a bodykit to convert my 1st generation gen2 to facelift version ?
  4. K

EVO 3 Chasis and handling

bro, im interested in the evo3 lower arms and antiroll bar. but i need a crossmember too. im driving 1997 proton satria w auto gearbox. can you source a 2wd crossmember ?
  5. K

[WTS] [EA] Dyno-tested HOT BITS Headers & Exhaust

bro, im driving a satria 1.8sohc with a stock exhaust system, is it possible to change the headers first then the mid and end pipes w mufflers later on ? or should it be thhe other way round ? mufflers and piping first then headers later on.
  6. K

Idiot Drivers

if you wanna experience the ignorance and stupidity of malaysian drivers, all you have to do is try driving past a school around the time it finishes. freaking parents and bus sekolah drivers double and triple parking. blocking the whole damn road. i was once stuck for 30 mins in front of a...
  7. K

Help! Satria wheel problem

hi luka. i get what you mean. i though shocks = absorbers. :P. anyway do you know if i change to evo3 lower arms together with the subframe and arb, would i be able to re-use my original satria steering rack ?
  8. K

Ralliart N/A Exhaust Muffler

pm me your best price please.
  9. K

what do you mean by evo shocks ?
  10. K

mitsubishi evo-3 half cut part for sell

do you have lower arms ?
  11. K

SSCUS sport seat with Waja railing

bro, i'm interested but are the paddings at the side the hard kind or soft cushion ? where's your location ?
  12. K

Roads in klang valley with frequent road blocks

i got a summons there a few months back :( ---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:05 PM ---------- just wanted to add another. Jln tun sambanthan in brickfields. Coming from Petaling st / central market heading towards brickfields/kl...
  13. K

Random Exotics Pics

spotted @ midvalley cant be considered exotic but i WANT !! spotted in USJ, Subang :P
  14. K

DIY - CAI with Heat shield xD

maybe it is. :P i'll take a look when i have the time over the weekend.
  15. K

update: sent my car to different workshop to have them check on the problem today and they suspect that the previous workshop may have replaced my satria subframe with one from a satria SE which is designed that way. they also found that my absorber mountings were cracked to pieces which added...
  16. K

Mustang spotted

fooh. checkout the camber on the front wheel !
  17. K

the same pipe that connects to the factory airbox ? its the one that runs under the fuse box right ? i thought it was like square channel or something.
  18. K

bro, how did u get the piping to come out there ? did you have to cut a hole ? i recently installed a CAI pipe but the workshop who did it routed it some other way so the piping is very near my radiator and gearbox. i'm thinking re-routing it myself over the weekend.
  19. K

yo thanks for the info. the gap between the tire and the bumper is 3 fingers. the gap between the tire and the fender near the door is about 1 finger. the distance used to be different on both sides, but after changing both my front arms and crossmember, both sides are the same, 3 in front and...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today, we would like to share with you this very special detailing session we did for this Perodua Kenari. We want to show you that it doesn't matter what you drive, how expensive is the car, how high end is the car, at the end of the day, protection is a must and when there is less to no protection over the past 10 years, this is what you get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience