Roads in klang valley with frequent road blocks

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
SriKL int. school. after round-a-bout. for those who dont buckle up & using hp, prepare RM50
u guys always say gov/police/jpj is corrupt but ur the one giving bribe, blame the briber or the bribee? :confused:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
excuse me, before you make accusations, i'm only saying that to advice those who bribes the cops that is corrupt and offer their solutions with kopi money first. secondly, i do not bribe at roadblocks or wherever. if they summon me for my tinting or my exhaust, or asks me how to settle things i always tell them to give me the ticket cuz i know very well its my fault for doing such mods. i have paid off so much in summons that i'm slowly converting back those of 8000K HID, tinting, etc towards legal requirement cuz im sick of getting tickets. so before you accuse me of not wearing seatbelts or chattering on the phone while driving, you should know that i pay alot of attention and concentrate and enjoy my driving than to be afraid of wether cops are gonna nab me for breaking laws

Last edited:

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
bro im not accusing u, by the i reply im just saying 'GUYS' not to u directly, so it goes to every malaysian that condem malaysian authority about corruption, but they themself offers bribe as a solution.

its respectable that u dont offer bribe and for that i salute u bro, same goes to me i got few stupid summonses but i dont choose bribe as a solution..

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ahh, okay...just abit of misunderstanding cuz you quoted my reply there...i shouldnt be too harsh on the words, my apologies...

anyway, yeah, lotsa ppl do it to avoid the hassle of paying off the summons or getting love letters by the end of 90 days or fear getting blacklisted. sometimes also certain roadblocks are setup for the element of surprise to get some pocket money instead of really having to do their job on checking suspected cars or speeding caught on camera. the one on hartamas road going up net to securities commission are speed traps. kudos i say, but some cops also take things loosely and start offering. when i got caught doing 130km/h there, they ask to settle but i only have rm5 with me and i asked for the ticket cuz i knew i was rushing...to my surprise, he just let me pass....so some of them have a different agenda taken by the advantage of their position

bladerunner

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2006
Guys,

You may also want to update using trapster.com

KL

- in front of crystal crown hotel kepong JPJ/Cops
- Hartamas after royal selangor club Speed Trap
- East west link heading towards Cheras/Kajang after 50 sen tol-Speed Trap
- SriKL int. school. after round-a-bout
- Bangsar-As u turn left to go to Jln Maarof always got road block just before the PETRONAS station usually nights
- in front of BRABUS showroom
- Bandar Tun Razak area en-route to Bandar Seri Permaisuri
- Bulatan Pahang near to Hospital Tawakal en-route to Bandar Baru Sentul and Bandar Mahkota
- Fri/Sat night from jln duta heading to KL/istana...directly opposite Musuem Negara...aprox 12am onwards
- Plus duta toll plaza JPJ roadblock during fri n sat nites...sometimes got big operasi involving urine test, Jabatan Alam Sekitar all...
- Sungai Besi toll dunnu wat time oso got(so far havent experienced fixed timing but i know during weekend nights better becareful) last time fren kena urine test n JPJ check car (usually also got big operasi involve JPJ-Polis-Jabatan Alam Sekitar where they conduct urine test and check vehicle emissions)
- d Hartamas sprint highway....right after d Securities Commision/Pusat Sains Negara frm Desa Sri Hartamas/Mont Kiara
Time:9am-12pm Sunday morning
after 12am Fri/Sat night
- Connaught highway frm Seputeh/KL/Tmn Desa, after pass 50 sen toll towards Cheras
- right after d exit to Tasik Permaisuri/Desa Tun Razak/BKT Jalil, directly on the overhead bridge (solution = take the exit and go straight at the traffic light instead of turning left or right) And i think they place a speed trap camera under d KLIA Express train bridge after 50sen toll. Time: 12-2pm
- JPJ roadblock directly under the KLIA Express train bridge after 50sen toll (10am-1pm)
- Connaught highway frm Seputeh/KL/Tmn Desa/MV (way before 50 sen toll) towards Cheras
- right after u pass the Sungai Besi bound exit...its that corner...Time/Day: 12am onwards Wed/Fri/Sat night
- From TMN Connaught to KL/Sungai Besi/MV etc. On d connaught highway right after d 50sen toll
- after d shell station on ur left dun speed on a sunday morning aprox 10am - speed camera and road block waiting for u before Sunga Besi exit
- right before Old Klang Road/MV exit, in front of that burnt down furniture shop Time/Date: 11pm/12am onwards Wed/Fri/Sat nite.
- Cheras-Kajang Grand Saga Highway right after d RM1 toll towards kajang/bandar makhota/SG long DO NOT SPEED AT ALL!!i know tempting la BUT DO NOT during aprox 8-11am every week day
- from Cheras to Old Klang Road/PJ/MV etc, after 50 sen toll, it is under the bridge after u descend from the Shell Station corner Time/Date:
- from Old Klang Road/PJ/MV etc towards Cheras. right before you reach the 50 sen toll, mata mata is sitting in the middle divider aiming at u

PJ

- Section 17 after Jaya One
- NPE from old klang road heading towards sunway, before or after the traffic lights.
- Subang roundabout heading towards or back from sunway
- Entrance to sunway from LDP via turnoff before toll (heads to south quay, sunway)
- Kewajipan in Subang heading towards subang from usj
- Kelana jaya exit to federal highway via western digital side road
- MRR2 just after the right hander curve connecting back to kesas
- Jalan Lapangan Terbang right after turned in from Federal Highway(from Shah Alam)
- Jalan Dato Jamil Rais 15(PJ Sec14, before Jaya Supermarket),
- after turned from Jalan Semangat at the traffic lights. Mostly the blocked is from 11pm-4am, almost every Friday & Saturday
- From Cable Bridge to Federal Highway(towards Shah Alam), just right after the turning(Beside the Setia Jaya KTM Station).
- SS15 metropolitan college roundabout(towards 12 o'clock frm metropolitan) approx 1-3pm(weekdays)
- Sunway exit into federal highway/LDP(near d dominos pizza opposite pyramid) fri,sat nite
- Morning around 9-11am/12pm at d turning into sunway(dat 'penang' bridge thingy) frm federal highway coming from KL direction
- d left turning at LDP into Sunway Lagoon Perdana area/Sunway Medical/Monash/Sunway Coll right b4 d LDP-Puchong toll and also from opposite direction from LDP-Puchong, after the toll 1st left turn into Sunway Medical area...aprox 9-11am
- KLIA, every exit from KLIA. JPJ Blocked round the clock
- traffic police, NPE KL exit at the left turning
- exit from aman suria through kelana jaya

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i just met one at the fork turn from Federal highway SJ->PJ bound turning up to airport road, after blind corner there's some cones setup to surprise you. Incase ur speeding, make sure u can stop in time, i know some ppl like to test the bend.

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
This thread should be stickied. And all results collated.

KhalilK

Sep 7, 2009
Subang Jaya
i just met one at the fork turn from Federal highway SJ->PJ bound turning up to airport road, after blind corner there's some cones setup to surprise you. Incase ur speeding, make sure u can stop in time, i know some ppl like to test the bend.
i got a summons there a few months back :(

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

just wanted to add another.

Jln tun sambanthan in brickfields. Coming from Petaling st / central market heading towards brickfields/kl sentral. after the petronas and just before the traffic lights and esso/mobil. usually weekend nights (after clubbing hours)

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
YEAH guys this thread shld totally be stickied moderators pls help us out here this is vital info to all zth members :rolleyes:

blachawk22

Apr 13, 2005
the most road blocks are in kepong and damansara area, for sure there will be blocks on sat and sun near jusco kepong.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
the most road blocks are in kepong and damansara area, for sure there will be blocks on sat and sun near jusco kepong.
Yes Kepong area and Bandar Sri Damansara area...very often have road blocks...Then got some "dummy" standing around as a lookout geh...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie,want to ask,what kind of aftermarket/halfcut throttle body fit with 1nz fe engine?
Does it improve on intake with/without open pod?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience