Search results

1. ak.101ss

Nulon Malaysia

Nearest in Brunei or Jakarta. Singapore also no more. Brunei - Sing Hiap Hin Jakarta - PT. Auto Mitra Sarana
  2. ak.101ss

Citroen ZX Volcane 2.0 Care

Sigh, thanks anyways.. Hmm, thanks for the tip, will try and ask there and see..
  3. Citroen ZX Volcane 2.0 Care

Hey guys I just recently acquired the 97' Citroen ZX Volcane 2.0i (5 door, not the 16v model) from my dad as I gave him a more comfortable car for his age. He has maintained the car to a certain extent (still runs on full synthetic without leaks and still able to reach 200km/h easily)...
  4. ak.101ss

Know the top speed of other cars.....

myvi 1.3 - 180-190km/h (extremely unstable-soul ready to leave the human body) kia spectra 1.6 - 175-180km/h (nearing unstable) citreon zx volcane 2.0 - 200km/h (somewhat still stable) bmw e36 325i - 238km/h (stable) mercedes w210 e300 - 250-255km/h (somewhat still stable) satria 1.6 (mildly...
  5. ak.101ss

UMW Toyota Launches The New Camry - Greater Refinement and Dynamism!

yealo, foreveralone indian unker...
  6. ak.101ss

UMW Toyota Launches The New Camry - Greater Refinement and Dynamism!

toyota babes 13-15.. need to know name.. naooo..
  7. ak.101ss

The Multi-Purpose Rescue Vehicle (MRV), a World’s First and Made in Malaysia!

if they wanted a real rescue vehicle, they could have bought these... DT-30 Vityaz. Youtube them and you wont be disappointed.
  8. ak.101ss

Empire Shopping Gallery Explosion

Back to topic, if you guys watched the lunch time news in tv3 the day after the blast, the newscaster said it was caused by bomb and then the tv3 cut off the transmission for a minute or two and then the newscaster said that it was caused by a gas leak instead. Government controlled much?
  9. ak.101ss

First Impression: RCS Suspension - Velocity Sensitive Dampers

Oh my god, a 5.0 v12 in a e34? That's what I call THE Ultimate Driving Machine. How'd you get it in? Bet it takes off like a rocket. :adore: :adore:
  10. ak.101ss

First Impression: RCS Suspension - Velocity Sensitive Dampers

Nice ride Tom, loving the care you've put into your beemer. What engine is it running on? m50?
  11. ak.101ss

Formula One to go with 1.6-liter inline-four power next year

Take this engine and put in proton/pro2 how?
  12. ak.101ss

Need Loud Treble out of subwoofer...

If you can remove the low-pass filter from the subwoofer, you can get your 'loud treble' But it will sound ugly.
  13. ak.101ss

Post your TOP SPEED here !

Did 190 in a myvi 1.3 manual, chasing a cls 350 in north south highway - This is what you get a strong wind blows across the highway at that speed. Never ever getting a malaysian car again, ever. - Yes i may not be pro, Yes you may have seen me jumping from lane to lane like a mad dude in the...
  14. ak.101ss

Honda Jazz Showcar ICE for sale

full set ah? sell parts separately la... free bump for u..
  15. ak.101ss

FOCAL and ZAPCO Sales !!

boss pm me price for pioneer p80rs2 Alpine 9887 Mundorf Headcap 68,000uf thanks boss
  16. ak.101ss

[WTS] JL Audio 12W7

ported or sealed enclosure?
  17. ak.101ss

[WTS] JL Audio 12W7

wat amp you used to power that babe?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all here.... I just want to ask for experience on brake pads. I was quoted 160 for a brand Mintye and 300+ for bendix on toyota mr2 2 pot. Im on a budget so im more inclined to go for the mintye. Any experience on this? Is it ok? Because i got nightmares with cheap bad pads b4. Just for city drive no track. Or else, any recommendations?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience