Search results

1. J

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

looking for AE101/111 Cusco front pillowball absorber mount AE111 ignition key switch module contact/sms : 012-4218989
  2. J

Iphone 4s 16GB White

bump! price highly nego!
  3. J

Iphone 4s 16GB White

re-bump up for sale again. till date it's 20 months old. prices has been reduced to RM1200. Condition still as perfect as ever. No drops or damage.
  4. J

Build COROllA fOR StrEEt Performance

no need. plug and play but best to have a piggyback to retune it.
  5. J

AE111 absorber mounting recommendation?

fyi... Toyota from Thailand considered original too. Please ask properly before purchasing whether it's from Thailand or Japan.
  6. J

7A-GE 20v PRoblem...

HKS Head Gasket AE86 Corolla 4AGE 4AGZE 82 0mm 2 0mm | eBay :)
  7. J

7A-GE 20v PRoblem...

well, i think your CP pistons killed u. too high-comp. Should have used ST or BT pistons. wah... 2 different gaskets stick together? i wouldn't gamble that if i were u. try getting a piece of 2.0mm gasket instead of combining... 288 with 9.2 lift.... don't u think it's too high for an engine...
  8. J

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

exedy hyper single http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/426630-4age-exedy-hyper-single-clutch-kit.html
  9. J

Garrett A/R 48 Turbo

price dropped!
  10. J

4A-GZE Supercharger Piston

bump! 1 of the cheapest u can get!
  11. J

So far i got no problem at all shopping online in the US. Ask for a registered post/parcel to be safe. They are a very reputable and honest sellers (so far i've seen la) not like here in malaysia... too many conmans.:banghead: Anything above RM500 will not "reach" u but it'll be "safeguarded"...
  12. J

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

Brand New 4A-GZE supercharger pistons 81.50mm. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/425988-4a-gze-supercharger-piston.html#post1064224311
  13. 4A-GZE Supercharger Piston

Sold!
  14. J

2zz_ge piston into 20v

always go for things which is meant for your engine. rojak parts is too unpredictable and u might end up spending more $ for repairs. just go for TODA forged 82mm and drive with a peace of mind. it comes with wrist pin and piston rings ^^. most importantly, plug and play! no headache, no fuss...
  15. Iphone 4s 16GB White

Got a almost new condition Iphone 4s 16GB white color for sale. The phone was from Maxis package and used less than 10 months. Very careful lady owner. Reason for sale is to change phone. No issue or problems on the phone. Everything will be included as original... earphone, usb cable, 3-pin...
  16. J

My cams just came in and yes, i kena duty and tax as above... :rolleyes:
  17. J

Blacktop perform shit after install trumpet

Veloc, if u never try taking out the "socks" then u'll never know what exactly is the issue. if and IF the performance is back (ask your friend to try it out first), then u know what's the culprit. From there, slowly troubleshoot and think of a solution. u don't have to use trumpets without...
  18. J

Blacktop perform shit after install trumpet

try taking out the "socks"... might cause air restrictions during high-rev.
  19. J

Tire Price list Zth

try typing "directional and asymmetric tires" in the google search.
  20. J

Mod 20v 4age

screw the thickness... http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/toyota/141341-20v-plug-cable-comparison.html

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have never driven one nor even viewed one before.

But Ninja Iga, assuming everything is constant and stock, with a bottle of Tufoil inside, I am sure you will have a slighly better chance to stand at the podium than others.

Others could be using stuff that actually retard their performance without them realising it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience