Search results

1. C

[WTS] Polo GTI

woah great car...this car was in my list last time..but that day i'm not so lucky to get it one...hohoho
  2. C

Poll : Turbo charge a perodua Viva

then i will block him with my crappy volvo 940...sure can be flying pieces...wakakaka
  3. C

Persona owner please drop by

hi mikeC i'm also had same problem wat u had. the different is when i gong to right, my front suspension got "knock" sound....Then i send my car to SC back to encounter those matter...but as far as we know...the problem still can't solve...haiya...tired waiting coz it takes 4 hour to solve...
  4. C

Vvip good news- tukar engine boleh bayar ansur!

evo 7 gta...how much plz...persona
  5. C

Idiot Drivers

hahahaha...funny...wat a loser...hahaha
  6. C

Brand New Proton Cars....

bro document not fully complete can loan arr? persona high line or medium line...auto for sure.... pm me plz.. tq
  7. C

How to tell the difference between Mat Rempit and Ordinary Bikers?

i love my car too much...n nowdays in klang valley always be trafic jammed...so i always ride a motorbike..huahuahaua...rempit or watever...i dun care...coz it only fun bike..KSR110 some of my fren also like tat...keep their big car in house then go to rempit anywhere...easy ma...no worried to...
  8. C

Persona owner please drop by

fuel consumption?
  9. C

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

if buying too much expensive car..then u always worried to park anywhere...or maybe kena calar edi..too much pain man.... i experience before...keep saving money to buy a vios..pay with almost half price for d/p... after two days one aunty in jusco maluri bang my tail..feel wanna cry...
  10. C

Brand New Proton Cars....

any persona discounts?
  11. C

hyundai atos autogearbox

my fren also had this problem...if not mistaken he changed a gearbox around Rm4K...dunno it new or recond....huhuhu...scary...
  12. C

Wangan Midnight Movie Trailer (FULL)

hahaha..remind me the arcade game....go fairlady...yeahaa... only this fairlady can going faster than others...huahuahua
  13. C

What's the stupidest "race" you've seen in Msia?

me also experience this before...one stupidest wira jinjang with turbo engine cucuk behind my little car... dunno wat the driver was thinking...keep flashing my tail...that time was 2am...the road was clear n he keep cucuk me...i just ignore him...coz i only wanna go to 7e to buy a topup...but...
  14. C

Rempits with Guns???

hahahaha.....donkey kong malaysia... those basterd rempit didnt dare to shoot la...of coz da gun is fake...just afraid of their victim..
  15. C

O.M.G(Olskool.org Mega Gathering)@Tmn Tasik Pemaisuri,KL 02-08-2009

nice car bro...ur starlet looks more nicer than me....my car got hole many lor...now in workshop to get a new paint job n body work...later when it done i will collected from my hometown n put some pic here... thats car belong to my grandpa...it been reban ayam before i ask him i want that...
  16. C

Sylphy Sales In Malaysia Thus Far Since Launch

maybe becoz the buyers was unkel2..hehehehe...
  17. C

Idiot Drivers

his face just show us how stupid he is...hehehehe those kancil just use a slogan that perodua give to it.."sebijak anda" kakakakaka
  18. C

[Photography] : Bumble Bee.

nice car bro...keep it up... jdm spirit...
  19. C

Place to look for the car you want!

Please give me the info as below : 1) Car Brand / Model = nissan cefiro A32 2) Year = 97-00 3) Transmission = Auto 4) CC = 2000cc-3000cc 5) Budget = below 45K 6) Engine = any
  20. C

RX8 or 350Z

like big jeremy said...."the best ever sport car built..the rx8"...hehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, could u tell me how to remove those dirt stains on rubber besides the my car windows. Mostly it is at the boot window area and some at doors areas too. I try to use some dirt removers but cant oso. Pls tell me wat can i do ? Thx guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience