Rempits with Guns???

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Ok, it only keeps getting worse... this latest incident really starting to scare me, these rempits are reckless dudes who don't care at all about their victims sufferings and if they really do have guns...god bless us Malaysians then...

With a gun they would be able to intimidate a lot more ppl and im sure they would not hesitate to shoot or kill given their recent track record of recklessness... The authorities really got to get cracking against these rempits before things get worse...

Read this article to get my drift...
http://www.hmetro.com.my/Current_News/myMetro/Monday/Setempat/20090803084657/Article/index_html

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
agree with stingray

pkrisnin

Jun 27, 2009
I don't why drivers stop and freeze when see mat rempit with parang and gun, just back up or hit the gas pedal and hentam forwardlah.
Only crime boss have guns. their subs are not allowed 1.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
I don't why drivers stop and freeze when see mat rempit with parang and gun, just back up or hit the gas pedal and hentam forwardlah.
maybe the gun aimed on his windows liaw...........

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
khoo198.... ur avatar is distracting!! yet lovely to look at.. lol how does it relate to cars?

btw.. different people react differently during crisis.... there are those who just freeze and panic.. and there are others who stay calm and can think.. and lastly there are those who get agitated and fired up to retaliate right away....adrenaline junkies can become pussies in a moment of crisis as well... ... u really never know which category u fall int, till u face a Life or death crisis...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
khoo198.... ur avatar is distracting!! yet lovely to look at.. lol how does it relate to cars?
ahhaha......menfolk cant live on without automobile.....machine....womankind ma........

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
1st, they afraid to hurting ppl
2nd, they too chicken to move
3rd, they pray to their god, hope their god can come to save them
4th, they dun wan to spoil their beloved car
5th, they tot just give some money & those fuckers will go away
6th, they dun even knows the Law
7th, they dun wanna goto hell....

Cam

Known Member
May 9, 2009
hahahaha.....donkey kong malaysia...
those basterd rempit didnt dare to shoot la...of coz da gun is fake...just afraid of their victim..

hamham2020

Aug 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
just call Najisb & his fatty wife la... sure got a lot of C4 for u to blow...
Im sorry.

But u have toched sensitive issues about the goverment of Malaysia.

As proposed in the article of the 2nd memorandum during the leadership, "Part II of the Federal Constitution spells out the fundamental liberties. Article 10 in the Constitution grants to all citizens the right to freedom of speech and expression, and the right to assemble peaceably and without arms."

U have exceeded and misused the Malaysian laws.

U are now under arrest and will be put to charge.

We are currently tracing you down and we will be at your home shortly.

The website of www.zerotohundred.com will also be closed for abiding this Malaysian laws and not taking preventive measures which should have been taken.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this murnin as usual on my way to work and usual path then wat was im thinking miss judge at the corner zrappppppppp!!! my 4 month old rim scratched....the lip part pretty bad, so there any way i can send to repair??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience