Search results

1. R

looking for parts? post it here...

Looking for SKYLINE GTR R34 Parts Hello i am new here and i just bought a GTR 34. I am currently looking for the following parts if any of you can tell me where is a common place i can source for parts that would be great thanks. Currently looking for :- Oil pump (aftermarket) LCD...
  2. R

Everything about Teh Tarik Session - Post Here!

will there be event in November? I am still in Australia studying...
  3. R

MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

My MR2 Widebody... Caused me alot of trouble to do...
  4. R

Need ADVICE on where to look for certain parts!! HELP!

LoL alvin i go find ur store haha.. ^^ gear boot cover.. what do u meanby that? i nid the fuel cover now badly!!! i want to redo my bodykit so unless i have that piece i cant continue
  5. R

custom make? what kind of parts can be custom made? where to do it? i havent come across any shop yet and i asked my friends, they also dunno.
  6. R

Yea i think u can custom make... but i just finished buying mine already! now i dont need any more interior parts!! yey... Still---- Guys was wondering a couple a things If my car leaking what are the rubber parts i have to change? How much does it cost estimately? also, I wanna know , the...
  7. R

MR2 SW 20 owners discussion thread

Guys was wondering a couple a things If my car leaking what are the rubber parts i have to change? How much does it cost estimately? also, I wanna know , the PVC lining of the MR2 around the windows and glass, is it possible to paint over it bcuz i send it to a bodykit show and they...
  8. R

Err i found most of the parts i need already, just left the gearknob leather part.
  9. R

No offense ler. anyways any1 know where got halfcut shop that has the front part of the sw20? Basically to replace some broken interior parts of my car. -the aircond (place where the wind come out) -gearknob and leather part -door handle surround both side -driver side compartment under...
  10. R

srry where is tom? ---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:40 PM ---------- if i can have an address or sumtin would be nice.
  11. Need ADVICE on where to look for certain parts!! HELP!

Hello, guys my car abit the worn down ler. Ill let u know the problems im facing and mayb some of u might be kind enough to tell me where i can get the parts Cheap?! bcuz i student need student pricing haha.. 1. Targa roof leaking liao.. Big problem lo.. now currently sealed it up so that...
  12. R

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

waaa johor ar... Hmmm .. Let me c how >.<.
  13. R

Yo Border.. isit the same shape or exactly the same just not original bcuz from what i heard TRD wing is adjustable unlike some customised to look the same. And pricing? daddies paying i have to do the research for my car though. Like his secretary, LoL.
  14. R

Any1 gots a nice new Wing to go with a TRD 2000gt body ill be buying?? Bcuz the guy im buying from aint letting go the spoiler so i have to find myself. Pics and Details would be nice XD.
  15. R

URGENT! BUYING TRD2000GT widebody kit

So theres none in Malaysia? so i have to import? Hows the performance in terms of weight reduction of the border kit? and what material? just to confirm ah, whats the difference between trd2000Gt and td3000? i want to buy trd2000GT but i am afraid i get conned when buying it from overseas...
  16. URGENT! BUYING TRD2000GT widebody kit

Does anyone know where i can find a TRD2000GT widebody kit in Malaysia or any place that is cheap? The website i found costs 2000USD and i have to import it from the US which is very troublesome to pay for freight costs and get my office people in the USA to ship it here. Any helpful feedback...
  17. New Owner Looking for MR2 Bodyparts

Hello, I am a new member here. I just inherited a junk mr2. No mods yet. Now looking for body parts. If possible i want to have a wide body kit. Where can i look for Mr2 parts? If anyone has anything up for sale please post your offer along with some pictures kay..
  18. R

Malaysian MR2 Owners - Registry

044----Racton----Jason Loh----MR2 Turbo------1990----Red Bump: 044----Racton----Jason Loh----MR2 Turbo------1990----Red

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys. I am Joshua Stevens but you can call me Josh and I am from Baltimore. This is my first post and I would like to take the opportunity to ask about the problem of my audi. My audi starts enough but when the car is about to run, It would die like it has ran out of gas. When I checked the gas, it was at a high level so I'm wondering what can be the problem. Can I go to Baltimore auto repair shops and use all my money to fix it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience