Need ADVICE on where to look for certain parts!! HELP!

Racton

Dec 6, 2008
Hello, guys my car abit the worn down ler.

Ill let u know the problems im facing and mayb some of u might be kind enough to tell me where i can get the parts Cheap?! bcuz i student need student pricing haha..

1. Targa roof leaking liao.. Big problem lo.. now currently sealed it up so that means T top is useless!!

2. My driver side door handle surround broke... i wanna change for both side. U know the small plastic piece thats held by the screw? i broke that.. by accident.

3. My car i fitted the Widebody but then its not properly done up. problem is the fuel cap.

Fuelcap(before modified) - probably due to the lousy hinge the guy gave me.
-cannot lock
-too loose
-will scratch my paint when i open it.

Fuelcap
- Looks like shit theres 1 hole there
- i fear my paint will still get scratched off
- now can lock lar.. but still cosmetically looks weird

U guys have my thanks in advance please help this Student and show him the ropes to do a beauty!!

Can contact me at 012-3277908
stay at USJ 2. i know there are people nearby! so wanna meet up or anytin just send me a text

Last edited:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Racton,you can pm tom's.....

Racton

Dec 6, 2008
srry where is tom?

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

if i can have an address or sumtin would be nice.

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
i saw ur car park beside the road in USJ2.......... ur dad used to bring that car to KSM in puchong..... the bodypart if not mistaken u bought from mr ex-president........for the bodypart works u hav to send to fiber shop to do it........there is 1 good 1 in puchong.......please remove the racist word in ur thread......there is many colours of mr2 owner here......u might offend some of it......later kena sue

Racton

Dec 6, 2008
No offense ler. anyways any1 know where got halfcut shop that has the front part of the sw20? Basically to replace some broken interior parts of my car.

-the aircond (place where the wind come out)
-gearknob and leather part
-door handle surround both side
-driver side compartment under the steering wheel (came off i havent looked into whats the problem yet)

Need to stock up the parts i wanna add in quick bcuz im headed for Australia for further studies in Jan and my dad is lazy to find parts and takes forever to install them.

Racton

Dec 6, 2008
Err i found most of the parts i need already, just left the gearknob leather part.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
dis part can custom made right?

Racton

Dec 6, 2008
Yea i think u can custom make... but i just finished buying mine already! now i dont need any more interior parts!! yey...

Still----

Guys was wondering a couple a things

If my car leaking what are the rubber parts i have to change? How much does it cost estimately?

also, I wanna know , the PVC lining of the MR2 around the windows and glass, is it possible to paint over it bcuz i send it to a bodykit shop and they scratched it quite badly. If not, how much would it cost estimately?

Also, i still have to change the sports fuel cover.(circular 1) ( u know the one thats looks or is the same as those like in motorcycles)
It should come with key and lock ---- i went sunway look all over the place i couldnt find =.= all performance parts only =.=

Last edited:

Racton

Dec 6, 2008
dis part can custom made right?
custom make? what kind of parts can be custom made? where to do it? i havent come across any shop yet and i asked my friends, they also dunno.

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
i think i hav spare on that gear boot cover somewhere in my store

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
alvin it want to find at your store ! i think is very hard lol !!! cz your store is manymany mr2 barang!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
:listen:if aggregate all the parts maybe able to form out few complete MR2 kot:biggrin:

Racton

Dec 6, 2008
LoL alvin i go find ur store haha.. ^^ gear boot cover.. what do u meanby that? i nid the fuel cover now badly!!! i want to redo my bodykit so unless i have that piece i cant continue

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving a wira 1.5GLA. bought it in 2001. But now the engine noise is louder. Anyone knows how to reduce the engine noise?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience