URGENT! BUYING TRD2000GT widebody kit

Racton

Dec 6, 2008
Does anyone know where i can find a TRD2000GT widebody kit in Malaysia or any place that is cheap? The website i found costs 2000USD and i have to import it from the US which is very troublesome to pay for freight costs and get my office people in the USA to ship it here.

Any helpful feedback would be much appreciated thank you.

Any Border style bodykits in Malaysia for sale or where can i find one? bcuz that would be my alternative.

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
u can call MRmic's bodyshop......0123831601 for complete border bodykit:rofl::rofl:

mr2forever

Jun 13, 2008
Guys! Can you tell me where can I get a set of the TRD bodykit too. Also I am looking for the carbon hood and aftermarket engine lid if possible. Help will be much appreciated, thank you.

Racton

Dec 6, 2008
So theres none in Malaysia? so i have to import? Hows the performance in terms of weight reduction of the border kit? and what material?

just to confirm ah, whats the difference between trd2000Gt and td3000? i want to buy trd2000GT but i am afraid i get conned when buying it from overseas.. >.<

any ways i can tell if its original trd2000gt kit? or at least a good replica?

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
If you’re looking for weight reductions don’t fit a kit. Changing to fiber parts may be lighter (at first thought) but when you end up with a skirts, hood covers and wide bodies its not much lighter (maybe even much heavier) but a whole lot better looking.

If you want light, find ways to lighten the OEM parts. i.e removing the safety absorbing bars and replacing it with a smaller aluminum brackets. NO side skirts and the rear bumper can be gutted.

But then again i don't think it’s a good idea. Safety is paramount and besides the SW is relative light, money could be spend else where.

pebbells

500 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
-
check out mudah.com a dude selling it RM3500 complete set including the wing for TRD2000 gt bodykit

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is TiTAN custom build performance shock absorber?
TiTAN's are proudly 100% Malaysian designed and built custom build performance shock absorber. Designed as the ultimate custom build shock absorber set for Malaysian roads and drivers! TiTAN's been around for 5 years.
TiTAN is an inverted monotube design, ala WRC/Rally cars style for maximum strength AND durablity for Malaysian roads.

What is a monotube?
a monotube is a single tube where all the damper oil...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience