Search results

1. cikaro71

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

looking for 4e-fte intercooler cover
  2. cikaro71

Mitsubishi Lancer CK2A converted to Lancer Evolution

SOLD to gentlemen from Shah Alam on 23 Sep 2016.
  3. cikaro71

Adjustable Absorber Hi/Lo/Soft/Hard

Item Sold.
  4. Adjustable Absorber Hi/Lo/Soft/Hard

Item: Adjustable Absorber Hi/Lo/Soft/Hard Brand; D2 Location: Kuantan Price: RM600.00 Condition: Used. One of the front absorber leak. Other info: Last used on Lancer CK2A (Wira/Waja also can use)
  5. Mitsubishi Lancer CK2A converted to Lancer Evolution

Item: Mitsubishi Lancer CK2A converted to Lancer Evolution Location: Kuantan Price: RM36,000.00 Exterior Specification: - Fully original lancer evolution V bodykit except spoiler (lancer evolution VI). - Onepiece Headlight. - Sunroof. - Lancer Evolution VII stock rim. - Ralliart style...
  6. cikaro71

Mitsubishi Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Mitsubishi 4g63 Engine Air Freshener: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=461197
  7. [wts] mitsubishi lancer evo 4g63 air freshener

Item: Mitsubishi 4g63 Engine Air Freshener Size: 100mm x 50mm Scent: Cherry Price: RM13.00 Postage: RM3.00 (pos ekspress) Interested, please message me.
  8. Nylon Braided Hose And Fittings

Item: Braided Hose AN6 1m, Hose End Swivel 90 deg, Hose End Finisher AN6 Price: RM80.00 Location: Kuantan Reason For Sale: Not use because bought more then required Interested please PM.
  9. cikaro71

[how to] replace radiator fan motor bearing lancer evolution iv

You can try ask at electrical/wiring/battery workshop.
  10. cikaro71

I bought it at SKF Bearing. They have almost all of the bearing type and size: Find a distributor by list
  11. cikaro71

If you just want to use it once a while, I suggest just send to engineering workshop. Some of my friend said it not more than rm20. Some said, sometime they will give the tool and ask you to pull it yourself and it is free. Frankly, I really have no idea. But, if you want to buy it, make sure...
  12. [how to] replace radiator fan motor bearing lancer evolution iv

INTRODUCTION: My radiator fan started to give abnormal sound and by visual I saw that my fan seem 'heavy' to turn. To prevent it become worst, I searching for a motor at spare part shop but unfortunately I've been told it is not in the market anymore (really?). So, no other choice I search it...
  13. cikaro71

[wts]mitsubishi lancer evo 4 front brake

bro, already pm my contact.
  14. [how to] car fire extinguisher bracket

Tools needed: 1. Set of spanner to open driver seat nuts (only 2 unit at the front) and to tighten the ff housing to the bracket. 2. Drill to make a hole at the bracket. 3. Grinder/saw/knife cutter to cut the aluminum sheet. 4. File to smoothen the surface after cutting job. 5. C clamp and...
  15. [wts]rear fog for evo 7/8/9

Item: UK Style Rear Fog Light for Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7/8/9 Location: Kuantan Condition: Used. Price: RM100.00 Reason For Sale: Clearing store. SAMPLE:
  16. [wts]mitsubishi lancer evo 4 front brake

Item: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4 Caliper and Disc Brake (Included braided hose) Location: Kuantan Condition: Used Price: RM350.00 Reason For Sale: Clearing store. Dealing Method: See the item-Satisfied-Deal If interested and have any question dont hesitate to ask
  17. cikaro71

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Want To Sell: HKS Intake Pipe For Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4/5/6 and Rear/Tail Lamp for Mitsubishi Lancer which use 'pizza' shape lamp (Evolution 4/5/6/Lancer CK/CM etc) Link...
  18. cikaro71

Mitsubishi Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Want To Sell: Item: HKS Intake Pipe For Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4/5/6 and Rear/Tail Lamp for Mitsubishi Lancer which use 'pizza' shape lamp (Evolution 4/5/6/Lancer CK/CM etc) Link...
  19. cikaro71

Find Your Original/Branded Radiator Here

hi, pse quote me mitsu evo 4 radiator. some said, waja radiator also can use by evo 4, is it true? thanks.
  20. cikaro71

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Item: UK Style Rear Fog Light for Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7/8/9. Location: Kuantan. Condition: Used but in excellent condition. Price: RM150.00. Bought: 23 Nov 12 from e-bay. Installed: 15 Dec 2012. Removed: 12 Feb 2013. Remark: Bulb changed to L.E.D type, so less electrical...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

For the intro, my sister in law have a Proton Savvy AMT and currently some part of the gearbox is not working well and after asking for the replacement parts @Proton service it costs around RM9k. So I'm thinking of suggesting her to just swap the engine into other alternative engine since the current engine maintainability is quite high.

So the question here, what are the available engines that can fit into Proton Savvy? Legally endorse of course. At the moment thinking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience