Search results

1. New Video: 4G91 vs 4G92 vs CPS vs 4AGE

594 Video: 4G91 vs 4G92 vs CPS vs 4AGE Category: Car Videos Uploader: miriguy
  2. New Video: Campro CPS vs 4G91

592 Video: Campro CPS vs 4G91 Category: Car Videos Uploader: miriguy ---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 AM ---------- CPS vs 4g91 - YouTube this was a year ago
  3. New Video: Mugen RR - The pride of Brunei

588 Video: Mugen RR - The pride of Brunei Category: Car Videos Uploader: miriguy ---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:35 AM ---------- follow up street chase between Type R and RR Follow the LeadeR on Vimeo
  4. Mugen RR in Brunei

The 31st edition of Mugen RR in Brunei. Videos of the introduction and also street car chase video soon. Enjoy! Civic Mugen RR - YouTube ---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:54 AM ---------- follow up videos of car chase Follow...
  5. New Video: Fastest GTR R35 Tommy Kaira Switzer R1K @ Miri

587 Video: Fastest GTR R35 Tommy Kaira Switzer R1K @ Miri Category: Car Videos Uploader: miriguy
  6. Plasma Pro Power Discharge Ignition System

happy new year to all. i just bought a used set of the above and it doesnt come with any instruction on how to install. can anyone please advice on how to install this? plan to install on 4agze ae101 OR 4afe engine. if anyone has this, can you please share? thanks and also, has anyone...
  7. Vios stage 1 turbo kit by HKS

Used turbokit by HKS. esigned for low boost as it does not require any intercooler (like the vigo). Comes with Fcon Mini and Air fuel adjustment. All piping and hoses are from HKS original. Turbo is Garrett AR48. No shaft play. See all pictures in here
  8. Evo I, II, and III questions

Hi guys, my customer just bought an EVO halfcut. How do i see if its from I II or III model? These are the things which i saw and can tell u about. ECU is 2364 (Evo 3?) Fibre Bonnet written Evo II Bodyparts (i assume Evo II) Body chasis CD9A (Evo I?) wording on the block looked...
  9. Remove speed cut - Satria GTI

Is there any way to remove 180km/h speed cut? I heard some wiring from the meters or sensors. any advice? TQ
  10. DIY Turbo Boost Indicator

ANyone knows how to do LED indicator showing the turbo making boost. Something like the turbo indicator from Mira meter, or from a Supercharger meter. Thanks
  11. 4AGZE Supercharger parts

Im looking for used or new parts for 4AGZE Supercharger engine Performance plug cables 3SGTE Throttle Body ARC Top Mount Intercooler Intercooler piping kit to used with Vr4 intercooler HKS hi-cam or whatever that you have that you think thats suitable for me. TQ
  12. Arospeed Exhaust Valve Controller

Used for only 1 month. Still in very good condition. Price is RM250. Was used in my 2.5" piping. Picture is for reference
  13. How to make signal LED for side lamp?

Anyone have any ideas on how to DIY signal lights on side mirrors? Im planning to do on a Corolla SEG TQ
  14. 4AGZE Issues

Hi guys Any 4AGZE sifus here? I have a few questions. I recently setup SC14 in my 4AGZE AE101 MAP engine. Problem is; When i go full throttle on 3rd n 4th gear at 5-6k rpm, my car chokes or jerks. 1st n 2nd no problem. I only change gears at 6.5k. If i rev slowly to 80-90%, i dont get...
  15. miriguy

Opinions on Oil Additives

Anyone ever tried STP products? Mainly the Octane Booster and Fuel Injector Cleaner. Are they any good? Or is there any other better additive than the STP brand?
  16. DIY Intercooler with Water Spray

Im driving a 4AGZE with stock top mount IC. Stock IC tends to heat up very fast and instead of changing it to FMIC (which will cost me 400-500 for piping only), i want to find another way to cool my IC. So I have this idea of using my wiper motor to spray my IC when i go drag. Anyone have...
  17. WTB - AE86/92 16v TVIS Camshaft

Looking for the above original camshaft.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everybody,
I would like to ask is that any way for my car to save more efficient fuel?
As my current car which is Proton Iswara Aeroback Manual a petrol of RM50 just can drive around 200km only or less than that. If not mistaken, my rpm always around average 3000 rpm. Is it normal? My this car is really petrol eater. :bawling:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience