Search results

1. G

Hit & Run WLT 2321 Proton Persona

Happened this morning 955am on Federal Highway. This son of a bitch was hogging the right lane (car in front of him is like 3-400m away) and I was in a rush. Flash lights don't move. So I honk. Still don't move. So I middle lane to overtake manatau this son of a bitch not happy and start to...
  2. Car short circuit

Hey guys, I recently helped a guy jump start his car in Bangsar when it was drizzling. As he was fixing the jumper cables, he dropped one on the road (which was wet). I didn't think much of it. After a couple of days without taking the car out, I couldn't start my car. So since the battery...
  3. Number plate not yet open tender but already on the road?

So the latest Perak plate now is AKM XXXX but i just saw ASH X in bangsar... shouldnt ASH come after AKM? or kerabat can just pick and choose regardless of plate already open for tender or not?:confused:
  4. tire brand no stock?!

what happen? called so many tire shops esp in klang but dont carry hankook, achilles, gt radial:confused::banghead:
  5. Toyota Vios Missed Service Interval

hi guys, my sister's '13 vios missed its 30k service by +4k so in total 14k mileage. does that mean her warranty is void? i think so tho since vw if +1k auto warranty void. she's so screwed. :stupid:
  6. Brake failure

Sifu, I've changed my rear right hand brake pump about 3 months back and now the problem persists again - no brake fluid (its leaking somewhere somehow):banghead:. Any other possible ideas what the problem could be so I can refer to the foremen to check tomorrow morning? Thanks guys
  7. Kena AES? Come report here LOL!

Fetched mom frm LCCT last Sunday night. Around 1030pm, kena white flash on NS highway somewhere before Kajang/Bangi (dont remember) exit. Was doing abt 140kmh since road was somewhat clear. At first I thought "Wow, got UFO" LOL. Cause the flash was damn bright. Then my mom, sitting in the front...
  8. G

Wifey material?

Recently concluded Miss World 2012 - Miss Hong Kong. Miss World 2012 Profile - Hong Kong China - YouTube 2012 Miss World Profiles - Hong Kong China - YouTube What did she say again? I replayed it few times. LOL. p/s sorry mod if this is inappropriate. saja post kinda bored lol.
  9. G

Help: 2 Year old Mohd Rayyan Wildan needs blood A+

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=462232933807591&set=a.110752708955617.9707.107139709316917&type=1&ref=nf Guys, help if u can. Came across this on fb. Hopefully all car clubs here on zth can lend a hand.
  10. Famous corner on Sungai Besi.

ntv7 - DRIVER CHEATS DEATH IN FLYOVER ACCIDENT Young kid driving Lancer GT...whack corner use brain laaaa....zzzz.....:banghead: This idiot better go temple everyday since d crash didnt claim his life.
  11. G

Geng samun caught in One Utama last night!

http://http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/8/9/nation/20120809133310&sec=nation Security guards nab four men at shopping complex KUALA LUMPUR: Security guards nabbed four men, who were attempting to prey on patrons at the car park of a shopping complex in Bandar Utama on...
  12. Engine oil leaking

Hey guys, There is oil leaking around the head. A lot! Brought to two workshops and both say just need to change valve gasket seal/rubber. One of d workshop told me that oil also leak onto the timing belt so that got to change too. My question is, I noticed that the head was leaking after...
  13. WTA: Tyre Opinions 17" (noob)

Hey guys need your opinions & advice! Im currently on 205/40/r17 Toyo T1R and need to change asap due to thread wear left like 5%? LOL! Im literally driving around on slicks haha. I've been looking through the threads here but still can't make up my mind on my next set. Seems like Hankook...
  14. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas & its Automotive Scene!

Honda Civic EG6 <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eFrF9l42tl8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Honda Civic EG6 Turbo Sound <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390"...
  15. Stolen: Mini Cooper Classic NE 101

Hey guys n gals, My antique Mini Classic was stolen this morning from Jln Klang Lama, Kuala Lumpur. It must still be in KL.... I have searched, Setapak, Dato Keramat, Subang Jaya, OUG,Jln Gurney. If anyone sees it, do let me know, ya....time is precious.... TQ Vehicle No: NE 101 Maroon red...
  16. Steering alignment problem...or something else?

Hi sifus i need some opinion, whenever im driving through a corner(not those tight corner, maybe like 120 degree bengkok abit d road) at 100kmh, my front wheels will straighten back on its own whist im trying to steer left, meaning my wheels will straighten whilst steering is senget to d...
  17. Which 2-way alarm system is the best?

Hi guys. Im looking at Clifford, Viper and Commando. Most important feature for me is 2-way, shock sensor and starter kill. I dont need remote start since its merely a luxury but not a necessity though the brands above carry this feature. What d'ya think?
  18. SS15 crime rate: I recently added myself to the statistics!

Last Tuesday between 9-11pm (raining and AC area jam as hell) my car was broken into in front of Kedai Dobi, same row with Burger King (facing highway). Laptop and a Burberry messenger bag was stolen from the back seat. Laptop already had its battery removed and placed under the seat while the...
  19. How to know my shox are dead?!

Hi sifus! My uncle once mentioned to me that his wira already change shox twice at 150k mileage and i havent changed once and mine is already at 158k mileage. Abt 2 days ago while layan corner near connaught my car seemed to bounce during cornering. Is that signs of dead shox? hope to...
  20. DIY rewrap door panel

hey sifus! need some help n advice!! i open d door panel liao but d fabric part is held together by a plastic 'stopper' so wat is d best way to remove it??? since i already did on one side of d door, i practically used a knife to cut d stopper in order to remove d fabric part which is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay, this morning i wake up i just realise that my civic hatch, which is already 17 years old next year counted.
there is a small part of bubble( karat i think) starting to popped out, and i know that it will infect the others. so i call my mech la.. so he tell me, "to be honest la, i also told u already, if the body old liao, rust sure will appear.. den will got hole come out if more worst. if wan to fix leh, u grind it out, cover with wad... den wad... den spray... who knows, mayb half...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience