Search results

1. S

waja for sell(gdi turbo)

hi mike .. i am a potential buyer of your car. would like to know what is the FC in city drive and long distance. where you service and maintaine your car? name of the shop pls. thanks
  2. S

Chop Shop sale..

bro, do you have mercedes W124 steering wheel? leather only. thanks sam
  3. S

induction cooker to let go

iqbal .. could you please send me a pic of the induction hub? still using them? why wanna sell? thanks sam
  4. S

Cheap Selling Car & Sell Continue Loan

fren, i am interested in the CRV but i owned a Merc W124 90/94 200E, trade in ? call me at 012 337 9917 thanks sam
  5. S

[WTS] Memory Card.

fren, got XD card ah? prefer 1GB thanks
  6. S

Fs: Hp Ipaq Hx2790

fren .. yours is ipaq 2750 la .. i dont think it is 2790 coss yours run with WM2003
  7. S

Prada Spec for sale

hi fren, could you pls tell me whether it is a man or women design? i am interested but would like to know more. thanks sam
  8. S

Wts : Hp Ipaq Rx3715

bro, offer RM600 kalau 'ON' tu, PM me lah thanks sam
  9. S

Nice place to eat

ha .. another place to share .. roti canai. this is the indian restaurant (corner) at BBK - klang the dalh is good and the roti canai is tasty too .. ohh .. not forgetting the telur tiga suku masak .. good punya .. breakfast or even supper .. baik punya la cheers sam
  10. S

Nice place to eat

hi guys, just wanna share with you guys about dim sum .. i like to eat at kepong, tmn maluri very good and reasonable price .. at those walk way stall .. taste good and open till early morning try them out .. but i forgot the name of the dim sum place sam
  11. S

***Looking For JOB?send ur RESUME***

hi jeg, i need a guy or gal urgently. the requirements are as above. do you have any to intro? what is your charges? standard? pls contact me as stated on the above. thanks sam
  12. S

microsoft sbe office 2003 for sell

hi .. if you can sell at RM300 call me at 012 337 9917 for own use .. so cannot afford to buy too expensive .. consider la thanks sam
  13. S

***Looking For JOB?send ur RESUME***

hi fren, i am looking for a Quality Control Assistant. requirement is able to read english and stays around pj area also male and female candidate welcome call me for more detail : 012 337 9917 this position is vacant now and am looking for the qualified person to fill up immediately...
  14. S

Rolex Daytona Cosmograph Special Edition 2006

fren, could you also send me a catalogue? pls send to [email protected] thanks sam
  15. S

lots of rim for sell frm 10"~19" import frm Japan

fren, any 17" rim fit for mercedes W124 model? if available pls call 012 337 9917 to set appointment to view thanks sam
  16. S

For sale~~ Dunhill Light Korea ~~

bro ..ON. how to contact u? u call me la at 012 337 9917 sam
  17. S

Brand New Sony Ericsson

i am interested in K750i - black and original. are you having what i am looking for? sam
  18. S

Rockford Fosgate Punch Subwoofers! Cheap sales !

fren, do you have 10" instead? am looking for a pair of Rockford if you have them available, do call me at 017 3403413
  19. S

This is how the govt 'saves' money...

guys, dont you all think that it is time to find ways we could send our unhappy comments to the government? is there any way, we could send emails to our PM? if there is, then I would suggest to send a mail a day to wake him up. its a real f**k up administration and group of st***d...
  20. S

bloody sunday, 29/5/06, KLCC

acbc, i think we must respect those ppl that had gone forthe protest and voice out their dissatisfaction. yes, i agree with you that they might need to have better planning and get more ppl to involve in this protest, but have you ever think about what had you contributed? what is the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Courtesy of several European magazines, twelve high-resolution images of the all new Land Rover LRX concept have leaked online ahead of the crossover’s official debut. In the first half of this year, Land Rover released a single teaser image of the two door SUV. It will be on display at the Detroit auto show.

Its styling seems to be the same as the recently revealed BMW X6. This seems to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience