This is how the govt 'saves' money...

Nismofun

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
U think what? We as tax payers pay their crap service / performance. I vote letting MAS / Proton compete on their own. Guarantee sure close shop in 14 days.

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
negaraku tanah tumpahnya darahku.....just wondering wheter got any one in zth involved in politics......

undercover

Known Member
May 25, 2006
Nismofun said:
2day anyone read the star...

MAS improves yields, earnings

PETALING JAYA: Malaysia Airlines (MAS) reported a loss of RM321mil for the three months ended March 31 – its fourth straight quarterly loss –....

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/5/30/business/14389821&sec=business

wah, first 3 months loss RM321m, 1 months loss RM107m, 1 days loss RM3.5m, 1 hour loss 0.14m...

Question, who going to pay...
my brother is working in MAS as first officer/co-pilot ..

he know alot about whats hapening inside..
i feel pity for him working for MAS....
he never had receive any bonus since he joined the company...
comparing to others airliner that give out minimun or 2 month bonus to their staff yearly..

MALAYSIAN....
WAKE UP..
used ur brain....

air asia as a private company is earning tons of money and yet MAS that is back up by goverment best talented amployee is loosing MONEY!!!!!
do u believe it...
the money is dfirting somewhere...

but where?..
Think urself MALAYSIAN..

bribery i think is 1 major problem in the company..
and there is no system in the company...
MAS stand for Mana Ada System....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
undercover said:
bribery i think is 1 major problem in the company..
You don't have to think, dude. It's confirmed that bribery is A MAJOR problem.
But look at it this way. The govt just doesn't give a fuck about the country and the citizens. Period. Even a deaf and dumb and blind and mentally challenged would be able to know that.

samhui

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
guys,

dont you all think that it is time to find ways we could send our unhappy comments to the government?

is there any way, we could send emails to our PM? if there is, then I would suggest to send a mail a day to wake him up.

its a real f**k up administration and group of st***d ministers we have in the country ...

sam

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
samhui said:
guys,

dont you all think that it is time to find ways we could send our unhappy comments to the government?

is there any way, we could send emails to our PM? if there is, then I would suggest to send a mail a day to wake him up.

its a real f**k up administration and group of st***d ministers we have in the country ...

sam
He will ban my tmlag account.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
samhui said:
guys,

sam
they know, they just don't care.

trancebum

Known Member
Feb 17, 2004
si|verfish said:
Who do you think fund the royals?
hehe. that brings something back to me. any of u remember the infamous incident where a royalty (think it was the johor prince) who went to customs and drove off his lamborghini?? a lambo costs ~RM3mil easily (it was RM4mil when it was on display in TTDI show room >10yrs back). so...who do u think funds the royalty? speaking of which, anyone of u guys seen the sultan of selangor house in putrajaya? the one which is right across from the main mosque. so...who do u think funds the royalty?

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
trancebum said:
hehe. that brings something back to me. any of u remember the infamous incident where a royalty (think it was the johor prince) who went to customs and drove off his lamborghini?? a lambo costs ~RM3mil easily (it was RM4mil when it was on display in TTDI show room >10yrs back). so...who do u think funds the royalty? speaking of which, anyone of u guys seen the sultan of selangor house in putrajaya? the one which is right across from the main mosque. so...who do u think funds the royalty?
dont royalties get full tax exemption ?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
infernaL said:
dont royalties get full tax exemption ?
The royalties gets tax exemption from everything in malaysia. If they go to a restaurant and don't want to pay, nobody in malaysial land can do anything about it. This is the same for royalty's relatives and friends as well. They ride on the royal family's name. How pathetic can those pigs be. Well, just as pathetic as the jihads.

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Heck, I heard one member of the royalty once sold a skyline to someone for RM20k. Yes you heard right, RM20k. So lan si man cause they want to show they can DO IT. Sick man.