Search results

1. G

RIP to the GTR R35 owners(crashed kuatan)

The NEWS MEDIA HAD GIVEN WRONG INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE SPORTCAR MODELS!!! Both sportcar crashes are TWO NISSAN GT-R R35s!!! The dead owner of the White R35 is my friend's elder brother. I'm truly feel so sorry for my friend. He just lost his elder brother. He just got the R35 just in a few...
  2. G

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Patut la...like seen before at Speedhunters.com
  3. G

Idiot Drivers

I agreed...it makes ppls jammed kao kao in the middle of midnight.... waste ppls petrol, waste ppls money & time... Pity the Waja driver...he was Wangan-ing so syok then suddenly this stupid Kancil boy blocking the Waja's way just to make an illegal U-Turn....Haih~ Dah hilang dua kaki pulak...
  4. G

Road Race Motorsports takes on the Suzuki Kizashi

Suzuki Swift also have the almost same grille design as Golf GTi wat...Almost every car had this kind of design....so not just this Kizashi only have this grille design... It is good that Suzuki had produce their 1st sedan model...
  5. G

I agreed with you sonictheory....this kancil got style....this rim is a trend now, lots of malay ppl lookin for this "old-skool" style rim....most of the compact cars using this old-skool rims lately...more stiff lookin appearance on any compact cars...Japan compact cars oso using this kind of...
  6. G

In Kuantan oso got one old Camry modified...the heart has been transplant to RB20DET....I had seen this car since last year, & I tot the Camry owner might mod his car into VIP-Style....but u guys might no believe it....I still dun hav the pic yet but I'll try to look for dat Camry & post it...
  7. G

Honda Malaysia to Roll Out All-New Stream in November

I hav to agree dat this new STREAM is the BEST looking MPV dat HONDA ever built....the headlite & the rear-lite really STRIKING.... If u guys imaging...the NEW STREAM head-lite install on the NEW CIVIC...oso really STRIKING....CUN BEB!!!! 2 thumbs-up to the HONDA designer....YOYO!!!
  8. G

Dude....U dunno DAMD company oso got PROVIDE bodykit for AIRTREK??? Look at this site--->EVOLUTION : ƒGƒAƒgƒŒƒbƒN / AIRTREK `ƒtƒƒ“ƒgƒoƒ“ƒp[AƒŠƒAƒAƒ“ƒ_[ƒXƒ|ƒCƒ‰[`
  9. G

Actually...this owner is trying to IMITATE/COPY the bodykit of Toyota Supra Abflug Bodykit...
  10. G

Dude...I not scare la...I kutuk his ah beng wira(over-modded) kao-kao liao in Friendster somemore...He did saw wat I had wrote about his wira...He tiu oso(one time i post his Wira wif his face)...but wat he can do...He is Kedah guy from WOC...i'm from Kuantan...If he see here he oso cannot do...
  11. G

Lets vote....Which proton car u prefer to look at? Hahaha~ *I hate dat over-modded Wira...
  12. G

Hahaha...My Kuantan town oso got one Satria wif GT-Wing...Owner so BENG...
  13. G

Actually this Aeroback is using a fake intercooler....coz the owner stay in the same town as me....Kuantan....I everyday see this car until wanna puke....the sound only loud from the exhaust pipe....uweeeek~:tongwink: The front bumper maybe look cool but overall the car is sux....onwer...old...
  14. G

K-car Members Paradise

ooooo
  15. G

K-car Members Paradise

mmmmm
  16. G

K-car Members Paradise

:rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Guys

Both front wheel nut of my halfcut is special nut but unfortunately i dont have the special tool to unlock it. Anyone any idea what available tool on the market to unlock the nut?:confused:

Any ideas are most welcome. Thanks for viewing my thread.

Rgds
:bawling:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience