Search results

1. Lap Timer V3

V3 Lap Timer Recorder for Time Attacker, Track Junkies, to improve you driving skills. Suitable for cars,motorcycles. RM200 per unit
  2. 4AG BT with CP High comp piston.. compression 10?

Good day everybody, Recently install CP high comp piston 82mm and it mention compression 12. After the installation and free run I feel something wrong with my engine before mod. Then I try to check the compression by gauge. It shows 10. I ask the mechanic at my installation workshop and they...
  3. sc12 charger

Anybody try to dismantle this unit before? can describe any type of damage inside? can this unit recondition back? just try to save this unit for future user..
  4. 4agze magnetic clutch for charger doesn't engage

I have a problem realize in this week my charger magnetic clutch doen't engage, the indicator for supercharger 'light' up but no power coming because charger doesn't ON.. Hmm, where should I start to check this problem, should I check the EcU? wiring? sensor? or any idea just to create a switch...
  5. HKS Camshaft for 4AG 272 and 288

Item still in box, come with manual sheet, never used, just parked bawah katil, one of my devil collections.. Harris 0126106550 Cheras area.. http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq83/mafia_staff/DIGI0543.jpg http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq83/mafia_staff/DIGI0544.jpg
  6. Calling All Toyota NOS-ed

Hi there.. Im looking for the owner of 4AFE SEG Nos-ed (Nitrous) I saw his car at Toyota Gathering at MCD bandar utama. forget already his nick name, just want to share his knowledge and experience using a Nitrous Oxide.. The advantage? how many shot? the disadvantage? I plan to get one.. tired...
  7. Still got ka Sunday Track Day?

Hi there? Any info about any Track Day for this year? Still RM200 ka? How about Sunday Track Day? Still got? RM150? Need to charge my adrenaline...
  8. Any 4AGZE install E-MANAGE here? Share your opinion here..

Hi there, Im using 4AGZE AE92, want to install E-Manage instead of SAFC due to ignition control and so on advantage offer by E-MANAGE, what else to said... OK, this is my story, A few days ago I install SPEED METER and it show my PEAK 210. Im really not satisfy with it so I hope by installing...
  9. Need info toyota workshop KG Pauh, Pengkalan Chepa

Hi there, Just past infront of small workshop at KG Pauh.. all toyota car inside.. any info about this shop? Im in KL, been there for 'wedding ceremony'.. Cannot stop there even a minute because 'Human Speed Limiter and Warning Sensor' seat next to me..
  10. 4AGTE rebuild- still white smoke coming out?

Hi there, I just rebuild back my 4AGTE, new ring, new bearing, new block, but unfortunately after rebuild process.. white smoke coming out, but not always.. about 5 minutes then it stops.. after 5 minutes white smoke coming out again.. white smoke coming out like fogging mosquito.. check the...
  11. How many of you xperience engine OVheat?

Hi there, I experience engine (4AGZE) overheat yesterday near MINES shopping center due to water stopper for heater 'leak'.. Temp meter heat the red H for maybe 10 minutes because I start smell foul smell from aircond.. After I fix it, test it on high way the performance still same, no white...
  12. Car Break In- Genting Skyway

Last week 24 and 25 of March I went to Genting, decide to go there by Cable car because feel too tired to drive alone after a meeting in KL... Then on Sunday evening about 7 o'clock, came down from Genting. Arrived at the car, as usual I check all around the car just to make sure no scaratch or...
  13. Modified 4AGZE clutch!

Hi there.. Anybody want to share her or his experience in modify clutch plate for toyota? Mine using exedy clutch plate before almost two year but now slip already..Heavy duty application.. I heard tha somebody can 'rojak' with HILUX clutch plate. Is it true? Any modifier use this setup? One...
  14. How to remove Speed cut for 4agze..

Hi everybody... Recently I have to do major wiring job for my car.. All the wire melting include in dashboard and fuse box... Instead of troubleshoot where is the short circuit better for me to renew all the wire... After a few week I realize that my car cannot go over 180.. Before this my car...
  15. M

What will happen to 'modders' if the petrol increase to RM3 / litre?

Hi! there... To all the modders outside there, this thread are not create to make a rumours that our petrol price hike again but to share an opinion about our 'future' in motorsport and modding job of our car.. For me at this moment I have to postpone my project to do the upgrading because Im...
  16. relocate intercooler, Unichip, Razo RE40

Hi guys, I have three question here... 1. Im using AE92 supercharge and would like to relocate the upmount intercooler to front mount intercooler (I would like to use a vr4 intercooler). So anybody try before? any performance enhance? 2.Anybody use a piggyback ECU (unichip) to AE92 Super...
  17. Alternator kong because of oil compressor?

Hi there, my alternator AE92SC kong last night. Im not sure what happen down there but when I open it this morning I can see lot of green oil cover the alternator.. To all toyota sifu pleaz explain this phenomenon to me.. Another question: 1- Can I use SM4 alternator to replace mine? 2- Is it my...
  18. WTA--- Where to recon alternator?

Hi there.. The question is where the place that I can recon my alternator...Thanks
  19. TOM's emblem...

Hi there... I saw nowadays many car wear an TOM's chrome emblem like one stick at behind Harrier one.. where to get one? decide to build custom made front grill..
  20. With 1K what you can do to engine upgrade 4G15..

Hi there, I own Proton Saga year 1992 1.5 magma engine (4G15, I think) and its engine life gonna finish soon because too many smoke come out already. So I think instead of changing to new engine (low budget) what can I do to rebuild this engine back to normal or to become a fighter. So I need...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just wonder what fuel u guys using after boosting up the engine....let say run at 1Bar of boost,RON 95 or RON 97?

Which brand of fuel do you guys feel it's good?

And if using RON 95 and add in octane booster,will it work like a higher RON fuel?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience