Search results

1. S

Genuine GAB Absorbers for sales

Bro.. i would like to quote the price for waja 1.6 2002, front and back GAB Hilo Absorber Thank you very much
  2. S

Opinion on Proton Savvy

thanks arturo, but because i need to travel from place to place often. Most of the time I'm require to travel from KL to Klang, and those reply they mention viva in long distant drive FC isn't that good. Anyone could give me a specific fc rate between Viva and Savvy? sorry for requesting so...
  3. S

Opinion on Proton Savvy

btw any savvy owner here? what's the FC for savvy ah? and does savvy engine as noisy as waja?
  4. S

G spray work-custom bodywork

Do you do repaint and touch up? Car: Waja Paint: Colour silver Appreciate if you pm me. thanks. =)
  5. S

Opinion on Proton Savvy

Viva like milo tin? very bad in sound proof? Star, i need more opinion from others regarding to this car before i decide.. zzz.. thanks anyway. =)
  6. S

Opinion on Proton Savvy

Danz, I just started working, that's y is not i dun wan to buy myvi but restrain from it. Kinda just looking for a car from point A to B where maintenance and FC is low.. that's all. =) ---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:26 PM...
  7. S

Opinion on Proton Savvy

Andrew.. can you Pm me bout the issue? thanks! appreciate if you do so. Danz, Star, I know comparatively Myvi will be better.. but the price for second hand is like double up. Savvy get around RM15k, but Myvi required around RM30k if not mistaken when i went tru motor trader last night...
  8. S

Opinion on Proton Savvy

Andrew, Why not an AMT? i thought AMT is the unique part of a Savvy? StarKiller Neo is too much from my budget, and i'm getting a car for city drive, for working purpose only.. i heard that Savvy fuel consumption is good. Thus recently i went tru the net seems like no one complains bout Savvy...
  9. Opinion on Proton Savvy

Hi guys, I'm planning to get a car and Proton Savvy caught my eye, just need some opinion from you guys what u think bout savvy? Especially Savvy owners, this car kacau a not? Is the maintainence high? I don't get a chance to test drive a savvy because most of the Proton dealer do not have...
  10. S

Toyota ke-70 dx

still available?
  11. S

All Kind of Headlamp/Rear lamp

hi, would like to know do your have myvi rear lamp? please pm me. thank you.
  12. S

Fiber & PU bodykit Cheap sales!!!!

Andrew, do you have Satria PU side skirting? Pm me bout it please.. thanks..
  13. S

custom ur eyelids is back!!!!

Satria Mivec Side skirt best price please.. thanks
  14. S

Painting The Engine Head Cover

well.. i'm interested to hear bout opening the cover.. will it be any effect if u did any mistake after on it?
  15. S

Painting Job and Airbrushing

can i know the location of your shop please? i will appreciate ur reply. thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

IND Distribution - an American based tuner responsible for such BMW greats like the Dakar Yellow E92, Silverstone II E93 convertible, E92 Red Death, and the first-ever carbon-fiber-roofed E90 M3 sedan. And their latest addition to the tuning house is another BMW E92 M3 coupe called the Green Hell.<!--more-->...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience