3. S

Side Mirror With LED Signer Fullset

Hello! did mr kent still there
  4. S

Side Mirror With LED Signer Fullset

is it still available for this side mirror bro
  5. S

{WTS}T/Vios Side Mirror Cover With Led

do u have any picture, i hope is not stick on that type. i looking the dismantle the original 1 n install that type, do u get what i mean? if im not wrong that is fit to avanza too right.
  6. S

{WTS}T/Vios Side Mirror Cover With Led

bro, do the stock still available
  7. S

Proton Saga / Iswara

that is auto gear box, no O/D that type sure only 3 speed lor bro. becos my fc too high so i need help from sifu here:cry_smile:
  8. S

Proton Saga / Iswara

did u asking my engine kah bro yiheng85 my engine is 4G13 standard caburator n my gear box is 3 speed that type, do u have any idea
  9. S

Proton Saga / Iswara

all sifu here, i need some help for iswara 1.3 AB . before i buy this car is already mod to auto transmission gear box. so now when idealing need very high RPM till 1300 cos when shift to D the RPM will drop to 900 or 800. :cry_smile: if the RPM not tune to higher the car will damn vibrate or...
  10. S

Myvi Lightweight Cam Pully

just want to ask, do this crank pully match with avanza k3-ve engine
  11. S

how powerful is 4G13 iswara?

this is due to the rim n tyre. if u r using 14" rim n ur uncle civic r using 15" rim so the ratio reading should be difference. my iswara r using 15" waja rim n the tyre is 195/55/15 i drive till 100km n my friend wira is using original rim 14" n his meter is 130km
  12. S

Proton Saga / Iswara

im new here, my car is iswara 1.3 aeroback standard. just want to ask taiko here can this 1.3 engine match mitsubishi auto gear box with O/D that type kah:_:
  13. S

custom ur eyelids is back!!!!

no iswara body kit kah bro

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everybody,

Which the best super single series,Ogura or OS Giken?
Whats the different?
Pls share...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience