Search results

1. E

Saw the new Subaru WRX and EVO X!!!

Just last week I saw the all new Subaru WRX, not on the road, but on the trailer, being delivered to the Subaru showroom. Then earlier this week, I saw the all new Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X, also on the trailer, and god damn that is a sexy machine. Handsdown to the WRX, the hatchback really...
  2. A32 - A33 Front Tower Srrut Bar - Same?

The strut bar for A32 and A33, are they the same? Would a strut bar for A32 fit A33 and vice versa?
  3. Cylinder Block and Oil Pan - Diagram

Here is a digram of the cylinder block and oil pan of the A32 Nissan Cefiro/Maxima in explosive view. If you are experiencing oil leak (which is also another common problems with pre 97' models, you might want to check this: 1) 11110+A : The oil pan seal. No, it does not have gasket seal...
  4. Front Suspension Parts - Diagram

Here is the diagram for the front suspension parts in explosive view, mainly the lower body components. Common problems with them are vibrations and steering feel when accelerating, and even noises. If it is making noises, please check: 1) 54618 : The balljoints for the sway bar. 2)...
  5. Power Steering Gears - DIAGRAM

Here is an power steering gears diagram for the A32 Nissan Cefiro/Maxima in explosive view. Hope this can help you in the future to identify the parts fault. You have: - Whole steering rack - Tie Rods - Tie Rods End If it is leaking oil, please check: 1) All parts with the label * ...
  6. Inspection List When Buying A Cefiro

Inspection Check List When Buying A Cefiro I may not have own the Cefiro/Maxima much longer than the rest of you, but the problems such as mechanical/electrical faults that occured to my Maxima is enough for me to share my experience with you when buying a Cefiro, especially the ever popular...
  7. Pedders 28-Point Suspension Check - FAILED

Sick of all the crazy annoying noises coming from the car everytime I drive over bumps and humps on the road, I decided to send the Maxima to Pedders and enrolled in their 28 Points Suspension Safety Check, after about 40 minutes of waiting while they did the test, the results came out...
  8. CV Joint Boots

Does anyone know how to change the CV Joint Boots on the A32? Mine is torn.
  9. Titan Suspension for A32

Just interested to find out how many of you here has Titan suspension in your Cefiro? Can you share the specification with us? And how much would it cost? Not sure if A32 and A33 is going to share the same specification but I guess not as they will weight differently between the 2 of them...
  10. Any Dealers in Australia

Yes, any registered dealers in Australia? Regards Ed
  11. Which headlights to go for?

I can't decide. I would like to seek your opinions, so tell me which one do you prefer and if you have any experience with them: Set 1: Set 2: Set 1 comes with plastic covers and is 1 piece. Set 2 comes with glass covers and is 2 piece. What I want to know is, which one...
  12. Replacing Air-Control Lights - Step by Step Guide w/ Photos

This is a general home DIY practice and non-engineer approved. This work guide is to help A32 owners whose air-controller panel lights have busted. It includes a precise step-by-step guide with photos and the subject car is a 1997 Nissan Maxima A32 30G Full-Option, in which other models might...
  13. Installing leather seats - how to?

All I know is, the rear seats fits perfectly when you swap from a non-leather cloth trim to the leather options. However, the front seats are a bit different. I am not sure if they will actually fit directly, but the leather seats are electrical powered, while the cloth ones are manual. So has...
  14. Drift Practice Photos - South Australia

Just wanna share the local drifting scenes in Adelaide, South Australia. The drift capital of Australia and where the best drifters are from. The drift practice session was held last Saturday at Mallala Motorsport Park, mostly involving beginners and street legal cars. Drift Australia...
  15. D1 Malaysian Driver coming to Down Under?

I saw this http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/Summer-SLAM-Drift-EVENT-t183496.html and the rumours had that Malaysian drift cars ( I presume the driver as well) will be there to show? Anyone heard anything?
  16. Planning to get A32

Hi guys I want to take a break from the Holden, so sick of paying for the petrol (they are not cheap here), and I came across an offer for a 1997 Nissan Maxima (Cefiro) A32 30S Touring. I am not very sure of Cefiros and I havent driven one. But it does not have the clear crystal front lamp, so...
  17. Yet another 800bhp Supra!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9b2495cc-413a-49ab-909e-980a003e5f46.htm Sounds awesome :shocked:
  18. E

Japanese One Point English Lesson

HAHAHAHA you guys just got to see this. One Point English Lesson 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We-XUEgb6J0 One Point English Lesson 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ0cwzzONu0 One Point English Lesson 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEj53cfmzjg
  19. Lamboghini Gallardo - turbocharged

What would you do to your Lamboghini Gallardo? That is if you own one though. Pretty sure any owner would keep them stock and let others admire over your ride cause it's fast and looks good in stock. This is turbocharged, enough if it's turbocharged, but this has not just one, but two! Twin...
  20. Adelaide International Motorshow 2006

The Adelaide International Motorshow 2006 was held at the Royal Adelaide Showground from 5th - 9th April 2006. Yeah, only 2 months later that I post these photos, but they are a lot and had to choose the good ones out of thousands that I took. But anyway, it may not be as good as the KLIMS 06...