Search results

1. S

Soundproof Your Car - DIY and non DIY

Do you provide postage to Sabah? Interested in Suppression Pad. Planning to take 2 boxes (X10 pcs inside) quote me price incding postage. tq.
  2. S

Idiot Drivers

Hhaha! cant stand this one! vry hilarious new word! Well, what cant we expect from those so call gov drivers. Some of them sometime only has standard six qualification. (min req for tht particular position). Low eductn + retard mind = idiot ambulance driver.
  3. S

Need sound proof material? How?

Branded sound proofing material such as dynamath is quite expensive. If u wanna achieve significant noise reducment I suggest u to do it in one shoot. Full sections soundproofing, the floor, doors, bonnet, trunk, firewall etc. I think it can easyly goes thausand of buck doin this. Me plann the...
  4. S

Apple Ipod Shuffle 4 GB

Re: Apple Ipod Shuffle 4 GB (sold) sold! THANKS ZTH!!
  5. S

Some little changes on car emblem by myself.

Nice. Both ur emblem and photography skill..:adore:
  6. S

HP vs BHP vs WHP

Read about it in one motor magazine long time ago. Suggst u to make full use of ur intrnt. Just googling around and i m sure u ll fnd it. happy googling!
  7. S

Apple Ipod Shuffle 4 GB

bringupmaposta!!!!!
  8. S

SONY walkman MP3 player original

bringuppmaposta!!
  9. S

Apple Ipod Shuffle 4 GB

check ya PM bro..:biggrin:
  10. S

Apple Ipod Shuffle 4 GB

nego!!
  11. Apple Ipod Shuffle 4 GB

Apple Ipod Shuffle 4 GB Very slim and stylish For product info click iPod shuffle - Apple Store (Malaysia) Market price : RM299.00 Selling price : RM250 (nego) PM if interested:smokin:
  12. S

how bout u tel me the price?:biggrin:
  13. S

Nego til legoo......:wavey:
  14. S

Idiot Drivers

Those cops with this kind of attitude should be ashamed. Didnt they know tht they are burning the citizen money? Dnt they knw their monthly income come from the rakyat? the evo they drive to show off is actually bought with the rakyat money? And now the knee brained cop wanna show off to people...
  15. S

negooo..........:itsme:
  16. S

Negoo...:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi. I would like to ask for some help. I would like to know what type of engine oil is good to use for a v6 engine which has done around 98 000km for around 5 years?

Also, how much is it usually to pump the air cond air and gear oil?

Would really appreciate all the sifus help as i'm a very young guy who jst started driving. Thx alots ! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience