Search results

1. Honda Accord SV4 2.2 converted to H22A FOR SALE

Honda Accord 2.2 (auto) Perlude Engine H22A Black colour, Reason selling it , needed to upgrade car. Suitable for those Accord lover where it had been converted to H22A see the photo, - minor scratch both side of the Door. - just change 4 tyres - 17'' rim included - pioner cd player Asking...
  2. K

Any Apiitian o Ex Apiitian here???

Erm..Maybe you know my cousin gua or 1 of my fren Wan Yin or Desmond maybe from DF0132 Me working as non related with Apiit course de wor.. hahaha Real Estate~ wanna buy or sell hse?heheh
  3. K

Haha no problem..Let make life lo.. Ya what course u studying?Senior apiitian?at where Me is DF0172 mean 2001 YR
  4. K

Ex apiitian reporting here~ Never tought it will open a thread for apiitian ohh~
  5. K

ZTH Cheras KL

I come for reporting again~ Before the layout ZTH change..i am so active de lo..Then now needed to create my account again..Don know why~ Anyway i at cheras too Pandan Indah~ Roger that~
  6. K

Schoolgirls competing to be No.1 in sex game

Walan yeh~ Under age gal bahaya ohh.. Later kena prepare your As5 to be cane~ DOn Pray Pray~
  7. K

I Got Gangbanged Nicely At Jalan Ipoh!!!

If you use Bow or some weapon which can allow you to hit them, let assume it has 5 fellow outside.And you hit 1 of them, yup maybe they will flew away once saw you had those weapon but do you think they will just give up like this? I think they 2-3 day later , they buy some Granade or Hand...
  8. K

Question about EF

ar?what mean bad-ass? my english is bad.. :-P
  9. K

Question about EF

To all Bros.. I think you all mistaken liao... That is not my car but same spec with my car.. It was EF2 .. I dont own the intercoler lolz.. Previously i had say my car engine auto only N/A SOHC mod some grounding cable that all.. Top speed 180kmh .. Very steady car...
  10. K

Question about EF

This is http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/series6000/Picture529.jpg http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/series6000/Picture530.jpg
  11. K

Question about EF

Bros.. Sure got 4 door arr.. I am owning the 4 door.. erm..i try to see any picture to show here..
  12. K

Question about EF

Bros.. My EF arr.....If i not forget it was DOCH previously. But now is N/A engine SOCH Very the slow car..But this car imported from japan.. Just do some Grounding nia.. Never mod anything.. Just Sticker and custom skirting.. Small light change to Signal light.. Signal light change to Sport...
  13. K

Hondarian Head Count - Episode II (2007)

Ketsueki/alex/Sv4/Cheras/Subang/0122087355/[email protected]
  14. K

Question about EF

Lolz... EF and CRX still honda.. Later ppl say Honda Gay.. I also own 1 EF2 4 door. No gay..hehe
  15. K

H22A Vtec.. Discussion-Question

Thanks bro Hope those thread can help me
  16. K

TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

Bros.. Need help.. Looking for tuning shop and is it easy to get approval from JPJ . I was 2.0 accord with H22A engine. How much and what procedure does i need?
  17. K

Bros.. Btw i haven even register with JPJ yet.. So any or what procedure need to be done? Any document? Do u think they approve it? How much does this approval?
  18. K

Ohh thanks bros... If still got anyone own this engine please do share with me.. thanks all of you~:emoticon_U:
  19. K

Bros.. Who is this?Got his contact ?
  20. K

I am driving honda accord too..that H22A halfcut is from Honda Perlude.. And i am finding somewhere KL or PJ where i can tune it.. I am from KL bros....