Search results

1. L

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Evo X GSR for sale http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/330663-2007-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-x-m.html#post4223844
  2. L

What made u want Lancer/Evo so bad? :)

yup thats the one :biggrin:
  3. L

imo as a daily driver.. X has a much more comfortable suspension.. power delivery is quite linear.. wouldve been better with a 6th gear though.. V8 STI is much better at clearing the right lane of the highway with the huge scoop and heavenly sound hahaha plus bigger boot but both cars are a...
  4. L

wah u ppl way OT oredi ah.. i got an evo coz i had an sti last time and i wanted to know the difference.. :driver: p/s: the X is now for sale if anyone's interested.. :biggrin:
  5. L

Buying a Lancer Evo?

panarol.. if u already have your sights set on an evo.. go for it.. -as for the jump in bhp.. doesnt matter if ur driving a kancil or an evo.. always drive within ur limits and the car's capabilities.. if u get an evo, slowly learn the car's capabilities and characteristics.. -as for technical...
  6. L

Buying a Lancer Evo?

Re: Buying an Lancer Evo? is this the blue one?
  7. L

Any experience with throttle controller?

yup that button turns off the AFS and when its turned off the indicator doesnt blink.. just like the ASC when its turned off.. the "ASC off" indicator lights up.. my problem is more of a blinking "AFS off" indicator.. read somewhere its probably caused by a faulty steering angle sensor :confused:
  8. L

Any experience with throttle controller?

same here.. mine keeps showing some "AFS OFF" indicator..
  9. L

TT to welcome new Evo X

andreas.. congrats on the ride.. im sure you'll enjoy it more once u get rid of the speedcut.. lancer7891.. hope u can sms me the location as well..
  10. L

Welcome to MLOC Forum

hahah.. hey zaim.. should meet up for drinks one of these days..
  11. L

Welcome to MLOC Forum

would love to but some people still having open houses i need to attend.. next one perhaps.. will pm marzuki.. thanks..
  12. L

Welcome to MLOC Forum

hey.. new Evo X owner here.. previously running STI and GTI.. :itsme:
  13. L

Apple iPhone 8Gb...new item for sale

Item has been SOLD
  14. L

Fs:235/45/17

eh sure ah? i thought when u were changing ur tires i saw the ad07s were 180 and the rs2 were 200.. :hmmmm:
  15. L

Random Car Pics Part 2

sorry for bad quality.. euro civic type R..
  16. L

Skyline Spotted!

white r34 exiting desa parkcity onto ldp at 5am this morning.. forumer? staying around there? i know its not weihan76 coz the dude sold off his.. btw nice cooper wey..
  17. L

Skyline Spotted!

yup.. all the way at the back.. if u see a white scooby passing by in the evening.. that would be me.. :itsme:
  18. L

Skyline Spotted!

yup thats the one..
  19. L

Skyline Spotted!

there is a white r34 in my housing area.. perak plate #92.. very seldom see it leave the car porch.. just curious if the owner is a member here?
  20. L

What's your Evo's FC?

aiya nick.. enter basement also on boost of coz fc very high..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

todays i had my second mishap with the remote start. accidentally hit remote start instead of trunk release, when gear was engaged.

i would like to disable the function to prevent future mishaps.

kindly advise how do i disable the remote start function?

Thank you
PAUL
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience