Search results

1. ford kuga tyres...

any ford kuga member here?im looking for new tyres..any recommandation?thankz
  2. mitshubishi triton sound system!

any suggestion on modify the sound system on TRITON?my budget below 2k!any shop recommanded at bkt mertajam area?thankjz
  3. 98 crv Vtec,possible?

izzit possible to drop in the b16b head to CRV?faster?anyone try b4?10q
  4. ICE advise!

well.i just bought a toyota estima!im gonna change a DVD player.........whats the budget 4 that wit a screen?10q
  5. SAVVY need to upgrade!^_^

hi!well.im driving a savvy!dont laugh at me k!erm....im gonna upgrade the sound system.any advise?which shop to highly recommanded wit good service?10Q.my budget is below 1.8k.....10q........^_^
  6. EJ 7 with dohc b16a for sale!

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. HONDA CIVIC EJ6 looking 4 new owner!

hiya.......EJ6 auto looking 4 new owner?interested?pm me....thank you......^_^
  8. port n polish!

where to do it?how long it take?how much?any idea?thank you^_^
  9. help____!!!

anyone can try n check my car to c anything wrong wit my car?a mech said my clutch problem n my driveshalf n lowerarm also got problem..........thank you^_^
  10. dc2-R cam n valve spring^_^

how much 4 that cam n valve spring?where can get it?10q
  11. looking 4 wira 1.5 absorber!

hi.someone can let me know how much is wira 1.5 absorber?10q
  12. rsm stolen!!!!

haih..............side window kena pecah n my rsm gone:(
  13. any civic kaki live nearby sri petaling?

hiya...all bro...where u all normally gathering ah?can i join ah?:)
  14. Safc Or Vafc?

any diff btw SAFC n VAFC?whihc one better?
  15. high temp!someone can help?

hi all taikoh....... i just converted an eg6 half cut in to my ek 4 doors.......but dono y the temp will go high n then back to normal...both of the fan is okies.....what;s going on??wana drive far abit also scare ler...........help me plz.:(
  16. looking 4 an idea^_^

hiya all master!i just put the eg b16a in to my ek 4 doors.what should i do now?exhaust?what brand good 4 beginner?another question................how am i go to do the inspection?im frm auto to manual!someone told me i have to go to putra jaya there write a letter then go to puspakom n finally...
  17. which workshop good in convert b16a?

hi.........just wana know which work shop good in install b16a? i already bought a halfcut 4 eg9........where to install?straight install at that halfcut shop?what;s the price?i bought at san sat lik at jln cheras......rm5500
  18. asking 4 suggestion to upgrade my car

hi everyone...thank you abg wan to give me some info bout b16a^_^ well.i wana upgrade my car to b16a ler...any idea that i can to it step by step? im looking 4 eg 6 with lsd..........some.i just wana upgrade step by step..... engine?break pump?disc break?or others.which one must come...
  19. b16a AUTO or MANUAL?eg or ek?

hiya everyone......just wana get some opinion here........^_^9 my fren ask me want his b16a eg auto engine or not.......onli 3800(engine+installation) how ah?any diff btw eg n ek engine?if i buy the engine..can i change to manual?how much 4 the gearbox?
  20. can i have ur friendster account?

hi.all civic bro.......can i add u all in my friendster account?hehehhehe just let me know ur email if u don mind..10q^_^nitenite

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mercedes-Benz C 250 CGI
The letters ‘CGI’ are ‘Benz-Speak’ for direct fuel injection

most famous star

‘BlueEFFICIENCY’ – the name given to its efforts to reduce energy consumption. And when the German giant tackles an engineering challenge, historically the results have been spectacular.

PROS
Superb interior and exterior style; BlueEFFICIENCY technology...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience