rsm stolen!!!!

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
inside house compartment ke? damn that thief....
hope they will die like katak penyek kena langgar trailer....
i know how u feel coz last time i oso experience the same thing... but its not rsm.. its a laptop with a huge important data....

BlueG

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Dou you guys think by installing glass window shock sensor could perevent this? I'm thinking getting one. Saw my friend use it, if you knock the glass, the alarm system will function.

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
BlueG said:
Dou you guys think by installing glass window shock sensor could perevent this? I'm thinking getting one. Saw my friend use it, if you knock the glass, the alarm system will function.
..but if the thief is used to alarm installation (maybe even work in accesories shop), he can disarm the alarm very fast one....whatever sensor also no use one....

S_04

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
westlum said:
haih..............side window kena pecah n my rsm gone:(
relaks brother....this story want us to learn , next time dont put electronic stuff inside the car..

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
aiya...RSM for you to monitor ofcourse have to put on places whereby can be watch by driver....

BlueG

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
If we think in logically. Why does the thief need to break the car glass if they need to disalarm the car. If they must do it, then there is no point for them to break the glass because now they can open the doors if the car have been disalarm.

The main reason they do that because they wanted to take/ grab the items as quick as possible. And the most fastest way is by breaking the glass.

But if you have the glass vibration sensor, your alarm will be funtioning when they breaking the glass. And for the thief this is no good. Now depend on the theif to grab the item inside your car or just cabut away ... So now a least there is a hope for your item to be saved even the chances are 50/50 ...

However my theory here is for the thief who always breaking our car glass window and not car thief...

Just my stupid thinking here ... :p :rolleyes:

vtecD

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
i always bungkus my rsm wif my snowcap...
the trick is not to attract attention towards ur car...
so dun ever let anyone notice anything that u have in ur car...

but i oledi sold my rsm...:D

ez.

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
Shah alam
Visit site
sorry to hear .....

**better this kind of ppl(thief) hit by 22 tyre trailer while he running after stealing the stuff **

robokopf

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
Visit site
sasuke said:
Agreed. They are well trained.

I heard we can put a socket btw the ECU and the RSM, so that we can unplug it when we leave our cars. Custom made of course. Anyone got comments on this?
u mean like a cd player eh? plug and play?

westlum

Known Member
Jul 23, 2004
Visit site
haih..nasib tak baik ler....i park my car outside my house coz my car cant put inside ler..i will kena my bumper ler.....window shock sensor?where can get it?heheh.how much?one more thing...after the thief cut my the wire of the rsm.........the orange coor CHECK ENGINE signal keep appear on my dash box....n somemore i feel that i cant hear the vtec sound ler...what;s wrong/???/

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lets say I have RM 1500 to spend on my exhaust system, change from stock extractor all the way to the rear muffler,

which brand should I go for?
which shop should I go to install it? (in PJ area) (priority is good workmanship)

Car type: Kia Spectra 1.6 (a/t)

Please advice...thx!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience